chapter 10

All the interns were standing looking at them...
While they both were lost in each others eyes...
An intense eyes lock....
Which is showing pain... wait... love...
Every emotions....
After a long eye lock....
Shehnaaz looks away brekaing the eye lock....
Which makes him a little restless...
He want to look at her eyes coz her eyes directly show whats going on in her heart...

When he slowly call her....
Sh- misty....
But shehnaaz doesn't reply while she said....
S- sir do you want anything.... and the project you have given us is almost ready we will submit it tomorrow....
She said looking down....
But that sir caused a pain in his heart....
He just took a few steps and hold her arms pulling her to him....
While she looks up at him...
And their eyes again met...
This time she loses her control...
She loses her all control over her emotion...
And all her pain comes out infrom of tears....

As soon as he saw her tears he wipe those tears with his finger.....
Sh- shhh.... don't cry....
Whispering he kissed her forehead....
Sh- i am sorry.... i am sorry misty....
For the first time Mr. Sidharth Singhania said sorry....
For the first time he seeks apology from someone....
But the person whom he ask for apology means the world for him....
His small safe heaven.... where he finds his peace.....

As soon as she hear sorry from him she look at him with shocked....
While he saw her shocked face....
Sh- Sidharth singhania never says sorry to anyone but you...  you are the world for me Misty... tumhare samne main har bar jhukne ko taiyar hu... you know why coz i so dam love you.... main nahi rah sakta tumhare bina... it is so difficult for me that i can't even breath properly.... i know i am not perfect... i have anger issue i am arrogant but i loved you so much to not let you stay away from me... plzz forgive for all the things i said....
Plzzz give me my Misty back.....
I want her....
He speaks while holding her cheeks with his palms...
Their faces were so much close the if they move even an inch their lips with touch....

S- i am also sorry sidharth for everything i said... i just want u to trust me trust our relation... main kabhi aapse dur nahi ja sakti maine to shirf apko hi payer kiya hai phir kaise aap se dur jayungi boliye.... mujhe kuch nahi cahiye bas aap cahiye ho... main aapke sath hamesha rahna cahiti hu... aap mera safe zone ho... jab taq jayungi apni life main to apki dill ke pass mera sukoon dhundhna cahti hu... mujhe aap cahiye ho aapka gussa apka sab kuch mujha payera hai bas aapke sath apke pass rahna hai....
Saying this she just hug him tightly dugging her face in his neck.....
He hug her more tightly....
They both were each others safe zone...
Jab duniya se ladke taq jayenge tab sukoon ki chao hai unka payer ek dusre ke liya...

They know that they can't live without each other...
Koyi kisike bina nahi marta par zindagi zine main aor bas zinda rahne main bahut bada farq hai...
Aor unko zindagi zine k liya ek dusre ka sath cahiye....
They need each other to live... to laugh... and to love.....

Looking at them hugging...
Everyone present their all the interns his manager his pa and some other staff starts clapping....
They have just witnessed the most beautiful and pure reunion of the two most loved peopls who were madly in love with each other....
And looking at the eyes of sidharth everyone can say that uski payer diwangi ki had par kar sakta hai apni misty ke liya...
And looking at her everyone can saw that sath dane ke liya aor payer ko hifazat main rakhne ke liya har muskil se lad ni ki takat hai iss masum si ladki main....

They both were made for each other.....

They both come back from their land hearing the sound of clapping....

They parted as shehnaaz saw all eyes on them she tries to come out from his hold but he just hold her more tightly as if showing the world his right on her....
Her cheeks turned red as she hear hooting from them....

Nitya saw them while smiling yes she was angry on him but she also know that they can't stay without each other...
She finally takes a breath of relief looking at their happy faces....

While on one side Moksh stands their looking at them with smile...
He is happy that sana is happy but his heart is feeling a pain...
Coz whom he had started to love unknowing will never love him back....
But the person she loves is madly in love with her and this is giving him peace...

When sidharth eyes fall on him...
He called him...
Sh- Moksh....
Moksh immediately looks at him with a fear in his eyes...
Sidharth just smile a little....
Sh- you know what you are really a gem of a person and thank you for making me realize my mistake thank you....
Everyone look at them with shocking expression their boss is saying thank you to a mere intern but the person they just saw is not their old boss the girl standing beside him have the power to change their angry rude boss in a lovey duvy person .......
All were happy seeing them.....
Seeing a beautiful love story infront of them...

They all were lucky....

Arso ke bad aisi mohabaat ki dastan dakhi jati hai...
Jisse dak har dill dhadak uthe....
Kayanat bhi jiss mohobaat pe kare naaz....
Aisi dastan hai hamre sidnaaz....
(By me)

Thuddd
Thats all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika...

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें