Chapter- 34 avoiding him

Author’s POV

Sanvi is smiling looking in the mirror remembering last night incidents.

Sanvi hugged Sanjay to thank him. She broke the hug after thanking him but Sanjay grabbed her waist and came closer to her to kiss. She shut her eyes tight but what she expected was not happened so she opened her eyes to see him. He is looking at her in amusement then he smiled and kissed her forehead.

When he kissed me on lips that night.. I felt loved but when he kissed me on my forehead I felt safe, I feel a sense of security around him, She thought.

She went to the coffee shop near her hospital as Sanjay asked her to meet him.

"You have something to say", Sanvi asked him while sipping her coffee.

"No", I just wanted to see my girlfriend, he said playfully.

"What girlfriend, who is your girlfriend here", she stuttered.

"You", he replied.

"What are talking, from when did I became your girlfriend", she rolled her eyes.

"You forgot? we kissed too", he replied making her frown.

Talking about kiss her face turned red due to blush.
"You kissed me, I didn’t kissed you back", she mumbled.

"You didn’t stopped me either", he smirked.

After 1 week.

Sanvi came out from the operation theatre. "Doctor Sanvi your phone is ringing continuously", a nurse handed her the phone.

Her phone rang again, she looked at the caller id and hesitated. She went to terrace to answer the call. She picked up the call and there comes a deep voice, "hello Sera".

"Why you called me at this hour", she asked in phone.

"They caught me when I was searching for the information you asked. I am afraid I can’t help you anymore. I am going to hide for sometime don’t call me and I think they will track you too. If they found you then they will not kill you but your loved ones", he said.
"Be careful with your new boyfriend", he continued.

She understood that he is talking about Sanjay. "He is not my boyfriend", she replied.

"Whatever but be careful, Sera and don’t call me. I did what I can do, from now on don’t disturb me", he said nonchalantly and disconnected the call.

"She sat there quietly thinking endlessly. My life is turning happy from few days but guess what.. god doesn’t want me to be happy. I have to live like a broken girl all my life. I have to stay away from Sanjay, I don’t want to get him hurt", she mumbled.

Sanjay called her while she was still at the terrace thinking how to avoid him.

"Hello Sanvi, I will come to pick you up at evening", he informed her.

"Why Sanjay? You don’t have another work other than impressing me", she roared on the phone.

He was confused, she was in good mood when he dropped her this morning then why she is upset now.
"What happened Sanvi? are you alright?", he asked carefully.

"I am perfectly fine", she replied.

"Then why are you unhappy, is something happened that make you upset", he asked slowly.

"Yeah, your call made me upset".

"Why Sanvi what I have done wrong?", he asked patiently.

"Your existence in my life making me unhappy Mr.CEO, if you want me to be happy then stay away from me", she roared and disconnected the call.

She cried her heart out, she is thinking to open up to him. She is trying to tell him all her past which she is hiding from him but her fate is different. She has to avoid him for his safety. I hurted him enough that he will not cross my path again, she thought.

Only if she knows that he will not leave her just because of few hurtful words.

Something happened otherwise she will not talk like that. I have to find out what happened to her. why she is upset? Sanjay thought. But he decided to give her space and stay away from her for time being.

Sanvi saw Sanjay at the lift in the ground floor of pragya apartments. She thought not to talk to him but her feet betrayed her and she walked to him.

"Why are you here?", she asked indifferently, from inside she is happy seeing him but she has to act like she is unhappy to see him here.

"Have you owned this whole apartments", he said with same intensity as her.
She is upset by his tone but that is what she was expecting.

"No, I just asked casually", she mumbled.

"For your information, I live here and I bought penthouse of this apartment", he said irritatingly and entered lift. Before she enter, he closed the lift doors.

I expected him to be like this then why it is hurting me so much, she thought controlling her tears from flowing.

She wants to scream but can’t as she is the one who provoked him first and said to stay away from her.

...

He is sitting on the couch thinking about Sanvi’s upset face.
"Why Sanvi why are you doing this to me? Why are you deceiving yourself? If you have any problem you can discuss it with me", he mumbled looking at her photo.

The next morning Sanvi and Vedha are going to hospital together. They are at parking lot, Sanvi is about to climb the car but Vedha’s cheerful voice stopped her.

She turned around to see.
"good morning Sanjay", vedha greeted cheerfully.

"Good morning Vedha", he replied with a small smile.

"Senior told me that you moved to the penthouse of our apartment", she said. He just smiled.

"We will dine together this evening in our flat", Vedha invited Sanjay.

"I am running behind time, I will go first", he said and drove off.

All these time he didn’t even glanced at Sanvi. He decided to play along with her.

"What happen to Sanjay, why he is not responding like before", Vedha mumbled.
"Wait did you both have any fight why he didn’t talking to you not even glanced at you. And why you are upset from yesterday?", Vedha asked confusingly.

"We have nothing then why would we fought. Stop imagining things and start the car we are getting late", Sanvi stated But deep down, she also knows that she is the reason for his behaviour.

"Did you find out who he is?" Sanjay questioned Ashwin.

Sanjay found that someone is following Sanvi from three days so he told Ashwin to find out why he is following. He aslo arranged security for her and ofcourse without telling her and he moved to the penthouse to protect her. It is better to stay near her, if she encounters any danger he can reach her early, with that thought he moved there.

"Yes sir", we found him. He is from black cobra gang. We tortured him using our methods and finally he opened his mouth.
He said, "Sanvi mam is digging on their leader’s history with the help of someone in that gang. So they decided to follow her to know her motive to dig", Ashwin said what he found.

"Ok, don’t release him and guard Sanvi if anything unusual happens tell me immediately", Sanjay instructed Ashwin.

That’s why you said stay away from you. You think I can get hurt if I stay with you but you are dumb baby.

When I say I never leave you alone, I meant it.

❤❤