8.

hiyaaaa new chapterrrr wooooo

sorry this chapter is a bit shorter

enjoy!

tw: swearing, self deprecating thoughts, mentions of flight anxiety, gender dysphoria, vague descriptions of unsafe binding injuries ( please tell me if any are wrong or i missed any, stay safe <3 )

Ranboob

hi Tubbo

Tubbo

greetings Ranboo
what is your reasoning for sending me a message via electronic mail this dash in evening
sincerely,
Toby

Ranboob

my dearest friend,
i was perched on the edge of my mattress, thinking about my great and treacherous journey that i must make in a matter of hours and, as I started to get more concerned about the dangers, i knew in my heart there was only one person who could bring me comfort in this moment. that is you.
sincerely,
Ranboo

Tubbo

finest Ranboo,
i am disheartened to hear of your anxiousness of the perilous journey ahead. but do not worry, great sir, as you will not be alone. i, Toby Smith, will be with your soul the entire time, as i care about you very much. i will not let your spirit be on the aerplane alone. aircrafts are terrifying things, i would have such knowledge, having been on many myself, but it is nothing to fret about. i promise you that. the period of time that you are flying over the vast oceans between our two countries will feel like the hand of the clock has barely ticked.
sending you all of my luck,
Toby

Ranboob

kindest Toby,
i thank you greatly for your generous advice for my journey. I now imagine myself well prepared and am enthralled to meet you in only a matter of hours.
gratefully,
Ranboo

PS. why the fuck do you spell airplane so weird

Tubbo

bruh

that's just rude

sorry I'm British ig

Ranboob

you alright there mate?

Tubbo

no

Ranboob

good to know

Ranboo chuckled and closed his phone, resting it on his bruised chest. Tubbo always made him smile when all he wanted to do was curl into a ball and cry. But he was too weak to tell his best friend that he was trans. Because he was so fucking weak. So scared that everyone he loved and cared about would leave him just because he was born a girl. Sometimes he thought, fuck it, and almost texted everyone telling them but every time he was about to send the message, he came to his senses and quickly deleted it. It shouldn't be this hard to just tell someone. Tell Tubbo.

Ranboo felt his eyelids becoming heavy. He picked up his phone and quickly set an alarm for 3:30am. He had to arrive at the airport at 5am at the very latest to check in - two hours before the ever awaited flight. After turning his phone off, he let himself be taken over by tiredness.

Annoying repetitive beeping dragged him from his sleep. Ranboo groaned and shoved his pillow over his ears, trying to block out the sound. He just wanted to sleep. When the alarm wouldn't turn off on its own, he slapped his phone until it stopped beeping. As he was about to fall asleep again he realized why the alarm had been going off.

He was going to the UK.

hi chat!

how are you doing today? i hope you're doing well :]

i love you so much. you are valid and so so so strong. remember to eat something (even if it's small), drink some water and bind safely if you bind! i am so proud of you and i love you. you can do this, i know times can be tough but it will always get better. i'll be here if you ever need to talk, just dm me on discord (🎗💅Charlie/Quackity💅🎗#3071). i love you <3

feedback is welcome and appreciated,