Author's Note (A/N)

Hey my lovelies!

I want to say thank you for supporting the journey of Bane and Anna as they try to find their way to each other.

Is anyone interested in an erotic werewolf story? It is purely for mature audience.

The story title is XAVIER'S OBESESSION.

I have been on pause for long and Xavier and Juliana are my come back. I hope you all like and support Xavier and Juliana. Here's the description.

Xavier. He is sexy. He is hot. He is dominant. He is one hard Alpha.

There are only two things he is interested in. One being taking care of his pack. He is called one of the best Alpha's in the world just like that. He worked for it. He did what he had to do for it. He got the bad name while he made is pack the best. To be the best, he became tough and maybe made some enemies along the way.

Now the second thing is Sex. That's right. He reeks of it. He needs it. He craves it. He likes being in control in everything and that's his way of letting the steam out.

He was happy. There is nothing that can stop it. He has a well functioning pack, he is called the best Alpha and he has the best sex life. There is no care for him in this world. That is until he met her.

Juliana.

An innocent filthy smelling rogue, who came crashing into his territory.

There are two things that she hates the most. Werewolf packs and controlling Alphas. Xavier seems to check both of those boxes well.

Oh and she most definitely doesn't know a thing about sex.

Two polar opposites.

One thing is common in both though. This is world is a shitty place to live in. That's what they think.

Will they be able to change that for each other?

She fascinates him. He drives her crazy. One thing is for sure though. This is one dangerous combination and both of them can't deny the clear as day attraction between them.

Things are going to get pretty steamy.

Here's the poster

Here's the poster.

I hope you all love Xavier and his Juliana just as much as you guys like Bane and Anna.

Do, go to my profile and check it out. Tell me what you think.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.