《19》

Allah created the earth and all that is in it – it is people's heritage.Qur'an, 6:165; 2:256-

Ladies were busy making dinner. While Maha was continuously banging her head on the table completing her assignments.
Juweria was making sheer korma for him. His favourite dessert.

Zoya and Fiza were helping Maha in her assignment.  Meanwhile tayiammi smiled at Juweria who was making sheer korma and said, " aj koi bhot khush h or menat ki ja rhi apne shohar ke liye"

Chachi chuckled and said,  " bhabhi karne de mehnat isse kamse kam kuch toh kam karr rhi h! Warna itni makkar ho gyi hena" Juweria's ammi said making faces.

Juweria pouted and tayiammi said, " nhi meri bahu ko kuch nhi khena " Juweria quickly kissed her mother in law.

Chachi rolled her eyes " dramebaaz " .

Maha whined for the 20th time!

" yrr ye mahnoos kitne assignments dete h!" Phuphii patted her head and said, " lao me likh du tum aram karlo bache" Maha grinned like mad woman and said, " haaye humari toh bss phuphi hi h" to which tayiammi said.

" acha... fine than! I was about to talk to you father about your and Haider's nikkah... right hadiya baji?'' tayiammi said to phuphi who hided her smile seeing Maha's eyes widened and jaw dropped to ground.

" mamma Don't do this!! You know na i

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" mamma Don't do this!! You know na i ......

And everyone wiggled their eyebrows.

She blushed and said, " ab h toh h!"

Everyone said in unison," kya h?"

She glared and said  " feelings"

And all chuckled at her antics. While she ran in giggling and blushing.

----

Junaid entered breathing heavily. His tie was tied around his head.!! Hair messed up and he entered the House with a sulking face.

Ladies were sitting and talking in lounge and saw his sulking face

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ladies were sitting and talking in lounge and saw his sulking face. ....

Zoya giggled at his state and he glared her.

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें