10.

ayoooo

enjoy!

tw: flight anxiety, swearing, stimming, binding injures, mentions of unsafe binding, joking about drugs, reference to intrusive thoughts ( please tell me if any are missing or wrong, stay safe <3 )

There was an announcement that rang through the plane saying that they were starting their decent and that everyone needed to buckle up their seat belts. Ranboo hated this part. He cracked his knuckles subconsciously and tried his hardest to concentrate on his music that was blasting into his ears at full volume. It was just another half hour until he would be in the UK. Just another half hour until this whole thing was over. Just another half hour until he got to meet Tubbo.

After what felt like forever, the wheels of the plane touched the ground. Ranboo let out a breath of relief that he didn't even know he was holding. He had made it. Holy shit he had made it. A smile cracked across his face and he began happy stimming. As the plane rolled over to the gate, Ranboo put all of his things apart from his phone into his backpack. He quickly messaged Tubbo telling him he had landed.

Ranboob

i survived bitch

Tubbo

congratulations

do you want a fucking medal//?

Ranboob

shut up

anyway where are you

Tubbo

waiting

Ranboob

helpful

still on the plane so you'll be waiting a while

have fun

It was then when the doors to the plane opened and they were given the all clear to disembark. Ranboo didn't have much to carry, only his backpack for now, so he was able to slip off the plane rather quickly. He walked through the mildly crowded airport toward customs, declaration slip in hand. He didn't have anything to declare so was able to slip through quicker than expected. Before Tubbo could see him, Ranboo hurried into the men's bathroom and locked himself into a stall. He opened his backpack and pulled out his black binder. The thing that would be constricting his breathing for who knows how long. He pulled it over his head, wincing slightly as it pushed on his already bruised ribs but welcoming the familiar compressing feeling. Taking a deep breath, he zipped his bag back up and walked out into the baggage claim area and over to belt number 5 where his luggage would be coming out. It didn't take long for his suitcase to come around and he picked it up and wheeled it away as to not block the area. He pulled his phone from his back pocket and messaged Tubbo.

Ranboob

where are you i got mah shit

Tubbo

by the door

Ranboob

dude idk where that is

Tubbo

ok

go to like where the toilets are and ill meet you there

His phone clicked off and Ranboo made his way over to the toilet signs. As he was walking he spotted him. The short one. They made eye contact and Ranboo continued to walk toward him, neither of them looking away. Ranboo stood in front of Tubbo and stared down at him.

"Heh, short," Ranboo snickered.

"Hey! I am not short," Tubbo retorted.

Whatever you say, goblin." Tubbo rolled his eyes.

"So, you wanna get out of here? It's like an hour and a half drive." Ranboo nodded and followed Tubbo out of the airport and into the night. It was about 2am so the air was pretty cool for it being the middle of summer. They clambered into Tubbo's car, shoving Ranboo's suitcase into the boot, and Tubbo started up the engine. The drive started with the two just talking about anything and everything. It was great to finally meet his best friend in person. After about 30 minutes of driving, Tubbo pulled up in front of a 24 hour Sainsbury's.

"Wanna get some hard drugs?" Tubbo flashed a grin in Ranboo's direction as he unclipped his seat belt.

"Always," Ranboo laughed. The pair walked down the aisles, picking up candies, chips, monsters and many other things that were definitely terrible for them. Once they had payed, they climbed back into the car for the final hour of driving.

As they sipped on their monsters, Tubbo drinking Ultra Paradise and Ranboo drinking Ultra, their conversation slowed and a silence fell between them. Not an uncomfortable silence, just calm.

That's when the voices started screaming.

hi chat!

how're you guys doing? i hope you're doing well :]

i love you so so much and i am so proud of you. even if all you did today was wake up, i am still proud of you. remember to eat something (even if it's small), drink some water and bond safely if you bind. you are valid no matter what anyone says and be true to yourself. feel free to vent in the comments or dm me on discord ( 🎗💅Charlie/Quackity💅🎗#3071) i love you, stay strong and safe kings/queens/rulers/royals/people <3