32. Love

Author's POV.

"Oppa!" Jennie called from behind as she tried following Hoseok's fast steps. "I'm joining you! Wait for me!" She said as she walked faster.

"Oppa!" She grabbed his wrist as the said boy never responded. "What's wrong?? Why did you not wait for me-"

"Why did you not tell him?!" Hoseok said in a low and calm voice but his eyes were dark. "Are you playing with me Park Jennie!?" Their eyes met and Jennie gulped.

"I-i...thought o-oppa will be mad..."

Hoseok pulled his hand out of her grip and looked down shaking his head. "Let's eat."

~~

Yoongi hummed a tune under his breath as he slowly walked towards the parking area. He looked across the place and there were now only a few cars. He walked towards his car and ofcourse Felix was sleeping inside.

Yoongi scoffed and knocked on the window making the other boy jolt and wake up at once. "Oh sir! You're done. Are we going home now???" He opened the door and sat properly.

"Yeah let's go to that apartment." Yoongi got inside. "You still remember the condition right?"

"Ofcourse." Felix sighed. "You did me very bad."

And Yoongi didn't reply. He yawned sitting on the backseat and looked at the night sky that had a bright half moon which followed him till home.

~~

Yoongi reached home and directly got into the bath. He needed a long warm shower after so much hard work. After finishing, he directly walked downstairs to grab some tangerines....cause he needed them too.

He removed the peel and plopped three pieces into his mouth as he walked back to his room enjoying the sour, sweet taste in his mouth.

And now that he was alone he started to miss Jimin. It's not that he is missing the guy only now but it is Just more as compared to other time because he was either busy with work or surrounded by people. But now it was only him and his thoughts.

He didn't wanted to call or text Jimin but he just wanted to watch him. Even if Jimin was just sleeping now...he would pay to watch that too.

Yoongi ran a hand through his hair and tossed on the bed. He finally got time to use his phone and

"What the fuck!?" He gasped as he sat up directly on the bed. "86 missed calls?!? What the heck???" He directly opened Jennie's messages.

Sister-in-law

Oppa!! Are you even alive????
Hey! Are you sleeping!??
Jimin oppa is in the hospital

I'm sure something happened between you two!!

Hey????
Are you free yet??

Oppa! Reply already! We're going to talk to the doctor now.

Hellloooooo??
Oppa I swear if you did something to my oppa 🔪

😭He has a saline connected to his hand...

You said you like him.
Now you don't even care!

I'll be happy if oppa rejects you😤

~~

The next morning.

Jimin let out a whiny yawn as the golden sunlight hit his face. He tried moving his hand but it sting as the needle was still on his hand. His head was much lighter now and he was not burning. He stretched the other hand and rubbed his eyes. "I'm still alive-"