- t h i r t e e n -

My head felt clogged and my ears ached as I woke up in a position I was ending up in far too often.

Why do I always wake up cuddled into Alpha Lukas' chest? It's unnerving to be honest.

I quickly pushed myself off Lukas causing pain to shoot throughout my whole back. My vision blurred white for a moment and a pathetic whimper came out of my mouth.

I bit down on my lip hard at the realization and wanted nothing more than to die. Lukas just heard me fucking whimper like a kicked puppy. My vision was slowing returning and the pain burned through my body.

I knew Lukas' hands were on my body from the tingles that were cursing my body. I tried to pull myself together as fast I could because I look pathetic in front of this Alpha. This is the last person I need to look weak in front of.

Blood filled my mouth and it left a metallic taste on my tongue as I strained myself not to make another sound. Warm hands wrapped around me, slowing guiding me back down onto his chest.

I struggled against the motion which only caused more pain.

"Sweetie, you need to calm down. Please stop biting your lip you're bleeding, it's okay to admit you're in pain. Just let me hold you so I can help." Lukas said in a soft voice.

"N-No, let me go." I clenched my teeth and blocked the water from coming out of my eyes. Only bitches cry. "Can't you fucking see I am trying to get away from you?"

"Grayson I have been putting up with your foul language but I am tired of hearing it. Ask me with respect then you can get what you want. Demanding and swearing at me isn't going to get you far."

"Fuck you." A growl broke out across the—wait where am I? I looked around the plane?

"Why the hell am I on a plane?" I seethed as struggled against Lukas' tight grip on me. I know this motherfucker didn't just kidnap me to get his way. "You keep trying to make yourself sound like such a good guy then you go kidnap me?"

"It's not kidnapping if I had permission to take you. Now watch your mouth and quit moving." Lukas' voice was strained as his patience ran thin.

"Let go of me." I fought back.

"Ask nicely."

"No." I'm not giving this bitch an ounce of my respect. What has he done to earn it? Come into my house uninvited, show up to my work, break into my hotel room, kidnap me and put me on a plane? He doesn't deserve my respect.

"Then no." He sighed and kept his grip.

Anger filled me as he kept denying my simple request and my body felt as if it were on fire. Either route I take, he wins. I ask him nicely, he gets what he wants. I stay put, he gets what he wants. I can't fucking win.

My back screamed at me to stop moving and my pain tolerance was reaching its peak before I broke and Goddess forbid I break. My head was feeling heavier the longer I sat up and the pain was throbbing.

I look around the plane once again and met eyes with a man across the plane. He was reclined in a seat with his feet kicked up on the table in front of him. His red hair stuck up in every direction as he sent me a wide smile before averting his gaze to the book he held in his hands.

Diagonal of him was a girl with shiny blond hair. I could only see the back of her head and her fingers typing gracefully along the keyboard of her laptop.

Embarrassment fills my cheeks and ears as I realize now two more powerful people saw me in a state of weakness. Fuck me.

Look back at Lukas to see him studying my face, his expression blank.