Queen [0055]

People often see the truth from different perspectives, their narrative of the exact events are often completely different

People often see the truth from different perspectives, their narrative of the exact events are often completely different. People would often say, "there's always two sides of a story." But what if there isn't? What if there isn't two sides of the story, but one? Perhaps they were confused to what had happened and their minds were playing a trick on them. Perhaps that their conscious brain cannot processes it but their subconscious can. So what would happen when confusion went away and the truth became clear. Would it be better to continue being in denial or would it be better to face the truth?

Surrounding by his family, Nik glanced around the room, recognizing some familiar faces while other's were completely strangers. He was still confused to what was happening, he knew that Claire had no idea that they were coming and judging by his son's expression he was planning something big. It only made him more curious to what evil plan his son had plan for him, because let's face it. The plan would always be against him, whether he liked it or not.

"Theo seems to be quite popular," Rebekah said offhandedly, glancing at the werewolves by the corner talking to her nephew. She felt as if she had seem them from somewhere but could not say from where.

Nik glances over his shoulder seeing his son talking to some stranger, yet just like this younger sister they've seem familiar but couldn't not say from where. Watching their interaction, Nik could see that the strangers respected Theo greatly. Their head slightly lower as if they were showing their submission: "the boy command respect even when he doesn't want it."

Kol snickered, "he's a tribrid, of course they'll respect him. They'll be damned if they don't. Being the only powerful tribrid in this place, only a fool would try to go against Claire's children."

As he said that, he glance at his wife before eyeing both mother and daughter. Hope looks down rubbing her arm clearly embarrassed while Hailey rolls her eyes. Everyone knew he was talking about them. He had yet forgiven them for their stupid choice of angering Claire and attacking his niece.

"To go against her children is like going against the devil," a voice was heard from behind them. Once their brains recognized the owner of the voice, the Mikaelson clan whipped their heads around.

Their eyes widen in anger and shocked, it was Rebakeh was acted first. "What are you doing here?" she sneered, hating the fact that seeing him made her heart squeeze painfully.

Marcel took a step closer, wrapping his arm around Nik's shoulder making everyone tense, a smirk upon his face. The man didn't glance her way but he replied anyways: "my present to my younger brother," Marcel said, turning his attention to the tribe and werewolves, sounding pleased that Theo liked the werewolves he had gifted them. He knew that Theo was gathering a secret pack for something, though he didn't care what it was for, as long as his younger brother needed something and he was able to give then Marcel would give him and Lottie anything they asked.