●unexpected●

3rd pov
After a long time of running y/n and Tengen were at their destination.

The sun went down, and the sky became dark. Y/n was now walking beside Tengen, after she calmed down, the whole way here was silent.

Y/n and Tengen were focusing if they could hear any demons.

They found them.

"We should split and meet up here after we're done"y/n said. Tengen nodded .then they parted ways.

"Good now i can concentrate on my mission" she said.

Y/n knew if he was with her while on the mission she won't focus.

Y/n killed the demons very fast with her favorite breathing form, she went to the meeting place expecting Tengen to be there but to her surprise, he wasn't.

Y/n found it weird she focused on her listening she heard fighting but she preferred to see what is happening.

"Dark breathing,6th form, black sky" she muttered. This form allows her to see everything under the sky but only at night and her range may take to two, three villages.

Y/n gasped as she saw Tengen fighting an upper moon.

She hurried to their location. she saw Tengen almost being stabbed by the upper moon. Y/n went in front of him with a god-like speed and cut the demon's arm.

"Tengen!!"she shouted.

"Yo"tengen said.

"Ooh, We have another hashira here"the demon said grinning.

"Let me introduce myself my name is Akaza upper moon three as you can see"Akaza said.

Y/n stayed calm but she wouldn't deny that on the inside she felt like she can't beat an upper moon especially if he is upper 3. She feared losing.

Y/n went to Tengen to see him injured but not a dangerous one. She felt relieved.

"What is your name Mrs. 'i'm emo' hashira" Akaza said amused.

Y/n stayed silent.

"Aren't you going to say your name?"akaza said a little annoyed.

"Y/n, dark hashira" she said in low voice.

"Become a demon y/n"akaza said with a smirk.

"Ha, seriously what?" she said.
Y/n attacked him but he dodged her attack she kept attacking and him dodging one and the other no.

"You are strong y/n stronger than the other one there, and I'll do you a favor since I don't want to kill a strong one like you I'll give you a chance and leave here after five minutes of us fighting but I'll fight seriously" he said. ( i saw that everyone was confused as to why akaza attacked her first since I don't really follow the plot and second he gave her 5 mins as you and he'll leave after that)

"And to do that i have to get rid of that hashira over there." he said as he attacked Tengen but y/n out-speeded him and was there first. Akaza was surprised.

"Dark breathing,4th form, deep down" a big black spot appeared on the ground as both y/n and akaza drowned in it.

A pitch-black place with nothing in it only y/n and the upper moon.

"Cool technique y/n"akaza said.

Y/n fought him for ten minutes and came out alive with just some bruises.
Akaza kept his promise and left after ten minutes.

Y/n returned to Tengen and sent a letter to the insect hashira telling her that Tengen will be there to get treatment.

She then picked up Tengen and went full speed to the butterfly estate.

I hope u didn't find the chapter short. And thank you soooo muuch for 1k💗💗💗💗