He What?

TW: ABUSE AND RAPE

"Norman escaped?!" Norma exclaims.
"Yes and they can't find him." Alex mutters.
"Oh no this is terrible." Norma starts to have a panic attack.
"What if he hurts my baby again? What if he raped her again? What if he kills her?" Norma starts to worry.

Alex pulls Norma close to him.
"Shhh. She's not gonna get hurt again." Alex says in a sweet voice.
Norma cries into Alex's shoulder.
"I'm so scared."
"It's gonna be ok." Alex says.

Norma finally calms down.
"We should get some sleep." Alex says.
"Ok." Norma mutters.
They both fall asleep.
Little did they know...

Norman knew about a entrance to the house from the basement. He carefully gets into the basement. Norman makes his way upstairs. He gets to Everleigh's room. He injects drugs into her system so she can't wake up for awhile. He carefully brings Everleigh outside. He brings her to his new hideout.

The next morning, Norma goes to check on Everleigh. Norma screams when she sees Everleigh's gone. Alex comes running to Everleigh's room.
"What happened?" Alex asks.
"She's gone." Norma sobs.
"Shit." Alex mutters under his breath.

~~~

Everleigh wakes up in a small box type thing. She looks around and all she sees is the walls of the box.

Norman took her to the box he was kidnapped in.

Everleigh starts to scream and yell.
"Someone help me! Help!" Everleigh yells.
She starts to hit the top of the box.
"Let me out!" Everleigh yells at the top of her lungs.

Suddenly, the box opens.
"Sounds like someone's awake." Norman says.
"What do you want with me you psychotic bastard!" Everleigh spits at Norman. She tries to fight but she's handcuffed.
"You're coming with me." Norman says.

Norman carries Everleigh over to a abandoned house. Once they get inside, Norman shoves Everleigh onto a couch.
"You're crazy!" Everleigh yells.
Norman walks to the back of the couch. He puts a blade to Everleigh's neck.
"If you speak again, I will slit your throat. I swear to God." Norman threats.
Everleigh takes a deep breath.

Norman walks back over to front of the couch. He pushes Everleigh down to completely laying down. He starts to undo his pants. He then undoes Everleigh's. Norman starts to rape her again. Everleigh groans in pain. Norman keeps pushing deeper and deeper. Everleigh wants to speak but she's too scared. Everleigh just cries again.

About 15 minutes later, Norman finally stops. Everleigh's body is in so much pain.

Norman starts to randomly punch Everleigh all over. He got so angry for no reason. He keeps hitting her.
"Please stop!" Everleigh finally breaks.

Norman storms over to a table and he picks up his pocket knife.
"I warned you not to talk!" Norman yells at the top of his lungs.
"I'm sorry! It just hurts so bad!" Everleigh says as she slowly backs up into a wall.
"So what?" Norman lunges at Everleigh.
Everleigh flinches and cries even more.

Norman comes closer and closer to Everleigh with the knife. Everleigh flinches more and more every time Norman steps closer. At this point, Everleigh's shaking.

Norman finally stops himself from getting too violent. He pulls Everleigh to stand up. He drags her back to the box outside. He pushes her down into it. Everleigh groans in pain. Norman shuts her back in.

Everleigh is now covered in cuts and bruises. Every inch of her body is in pain.

~~~

Back at the police station, Alex is telling all us deputies to search for Everleigh.
"Look at places that Norman has some connection to. He's probably not going to go somewhere he doesn't really know." Alex says.
They all nod and leave the office.

"How did it go?" Norma asks.
"Good." Alex says. "With everyone's help we should find her in no time. It's also easier because I'm pretty sure Norman brought Everleigh to a place that's familiar to him." Alex explains.
"I hope they find her soon." Norma sniffles.

~~~

Everleigh stopped fighting. Every once in awhile, Everleigh would scream for help but it was useless.

Suddenly the box opens. Norman throws a sandwich at Everleigh.
"Eat this." Norman says.
"I don't want to." Everleigh mutters in fear.

Norman grabs the collar of her shirt. He pulls her up and he pulls her to the abandoned house. Once they get inside, Norman pushes Everleigh to the ground.
"If you're not gonna appreciate me giving food then you're gonna get punished!" Norman yells.

Norman starts to punch Everleigh in the face over and over again. He stops hitting her after he got about 30 punches. Everleigh is really beat up now.

Norman grabs her shirt again. He pulls her and pushes her against a wall. He then goes and grabs her shirt again. He pulls her close to him.
"You're a mistake!" Norman says in a rough voice.

Everleigh looks him in the eyes. She then slaps him across the face. Norman flinches and grabs his face. Everleigh used this opportunity to run out of the house.

She got a few steps outside. Norman suddenly comes up behind her and tackles her. Norman is now on top of her. He punches Everleigh even more.

He finally stops and puts her back in the box.