Chapter 1

Blackpink in your area~

"That's right you heard it here first, Blackpink is finally coming back with their first-ever full-length album" The news reporter said "After years of waiting Blinks are having a field day with the announcement of a full-length album, what do you think is the theme for their latest comeback" the TV turns off.

"Blackpink is actually coming back?"  Eugene asks the other two people in the room, David and Haein. The three were all hanging out in the break room in FNC entertainment. 

David nods to her words "Looks like it" He answers pulling out his phone to check his social media. "Twitter is going on a frenzy with the announcement, watch those girls break records once again"

"Well it's not surprising they are the biggest girl group in the world" Eugene states "Even a small announcement about them and the world goes wild" she stretches her arms turning to face the two males. "How I wish to meet them"

David snorts "Good luck with that, Their company has them locked up"

"I know" She rolls her eyes at him "But a girl can dream can't she? literally all my friends are blinks"

"Just because you're a blink doesn't mean you get to meet them"

"I know that! no need to remind me David" Eugene stands, marching up to him "geez let me dream a little, it would be a dream to see them in real life, I heard one of them looks way prettier in person than what can be captured by a camera" she pouts "How is that even possible? when their all that pretty in pictures"

David grabs her by the arm and gently guides her to take a seat next to him "Yeah, I heard about that too, my wife saw Kim Jisoo in person by chance one time and she wouldn't shut up about how gorgeous she is" He faces the other person in the room "Kim Jisoo is the visual right, Haein?"

The two friends face the other guy in the room, focusing only on his cellphone not paying attention to their conversation. 

"Ya! Jung Haein!" David calls out, but the guy just nods, still not paying attention just scrolling down his phone.

Eugene rolls her eyes at this "His probably stalking her right now with his private Instagram account" once again Haein nods at her words. 

The two friends stood up and walked towards the back of Haein to check what he was so focused on, as they reached him and took a peek at his phone they both roll their eyes at their lovesick friend.

sooyaaa__☑️

February 5, 2020

❤️ 💭  

liked by lalalalisa_m and 2,485,579 others

sooyaa__ ☑️👀

user1: So pretty! 💗💗

user2: How are you even real? mommy step on me! 

user3: Blackpink comeback is real??? with a full length album? I MUST HAVE DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN! 😭