Chapter 21~ 3am

Not edited- okay, well the smut last chapter got hella comments-

So here u go mfs, my fucking foot hurts cause I stubbed it against my desk. I feel like murdering someone rn 

Chile, when this gets 1.8K+ comments and 973 votes I will start writing the next oneeeee

Fun reads virgin whores

Abby Madden

"I have a baby name" Ivy gasps out of nowhere, my eyes snap to her and I raise an eyebrow. We're in the garden they have in their backyard right now, me and Ivy just laying on the grass surrounded by all the flowers.

Ares and Sebast-Seb, Ares and Seb are in some meeting. Me and Seb haven't really talked since...Yeah, it's almost been three days since the show and he hasn't said a word to me, even at dinner he completely ignored me.

"Care to share?" I ask

Goose is here with us, his head is laying on my stomach as his paw rests on my palm. "Ares really likes Kali for a girl and I love it too-though this family has something with mythology... Moving on and if it's a boy, I really like Jaylen" she grins at me, her hand on the flat of her stomach as she talks.

A smile reaches my lips at the sound of those amazing names, "They're perfect" I whisper. They are, any child of Ivy will be an angel, but will of course have the little bit of Ares ass face in him. I hope it's majority Ivy in the poor kid.

"Anyways..." she drags the word and I sigh looking up at the sky, it's a pretty noon right now, the sun about to set right in front of us.

"How'd you and Goose become friends? Goose fears everyone" she asks as I run a hand across his soft fur, my eyebrows furrow as I move my head to look at her.

Goose wasn't scared of me at all, he seemed like he loved me as soon as I met him two weeks ago. Though he really hated Alejandro, he growled and barked at him so many times...

"Why would he be scared?" I ask confused, I look down a bit to see Goose well asleep as Ivy also yawns. Today was a...Tiring day, we all were deciding when to push up the wedding, re-sending the invites for the new date which is now in 3 weeks instead of two months...

Her snort brings me out of my thoughts, "Seb's emotional support dog uses Seb as his emotional support" she giggles rolling around a bit and I chuckle not wanting to laugh harder because I'd wake the cutie sleeping on me.

Wait-

"Emotional support dog?" Since when did he need emotional support?

She freezes, rolling her eyes muttering 'ruined the mood' before wrapping her arms around me and placing her head on my chest cuddling up next to me. Why the hell does everyone always do this?

"After you left, something happened with his parents. Sorry, it's not my place to tell" she mutters, placing a small kiss on my jaw and I hum.

I'm so confused