Bellatrix Lestrange Makeup Tutorial

requested by: FanserviceCast

*

" I am feeling very Feminine " Loki says.

" Ok, what does that have to mean for me?" Draco says.

" Well as a Female I have decided you must understand the Techniques of make up" Loki announces.

* The Girls giggle and laugh in excitement*

" I will not take part in this" Draco protests.

" I am afraid you are, You are just going to watch. Just chill" Loki rolled her eyes before playing the video.

" Hello Love, Bellatrix Lestrange here" Brizzy says.

" Oh Hell nah" Harry screams.

" Calm Down" Loki tells him, rolling her eyes.

"To teach you how to go from looking like a Filthy Half-Blood to a Fabulous, pure blood Death Eater , like myself" Brizzy goes from her first face to a Bellatrix face.

" That's some good makeup" Ginny says in awe.

" She said a Filthy Half Blood " Harry rolls his eyes.

" She is impersonating Bellatrix, Harry" Loki rolls her eyes.

" She could never look as Beautiful as my Aunt" Draco huffs.

" She doesn't deserve any compliments," Harry retorts.

* Brizzy Cackles*

" First Thing Love you will all want to start with the lightest foundation you can find. My Skin after all is as pure as my blood and light as snow" Brizzy impersonates Bellatrix.

" Her skin is most definitely not as pure as her blood. I am talking about Bellatrix not Brizzy of course she does a great impersonation" Hermione says.

" So smudge that light foundation all over your face, and don't forget your neck and chest area. Really, any bit of skin that's going to be revealed " Brizzy Laughs.

" She is really going to be as pale as Bellatrix," George says.

" Then blend that all in using a beauty blender, or a brush of your choice, or just your fingers. And don't forget to get your ears, love, you don't want to have surprisingly dark ears compared to your face, now do you?"

" Isn't Bellatrix already dark enough" Ron says as he gets stares from people including Loki.

" I mean like you know her personality and being a Death eater" Ron rambles.

" I agree," Loki laughs.

" Cover up any trouble spots still showing, using some light concealer, and then blend it all in. Then throw on another layer of white foundation for extra paleness."

" Extra Paleness," Fred laughs.

" I Think she wants to look more like a ghost than Bellatrix" Luna comments genuinely as People laugh.

" Ya Imagine Bellatrix being a ghost in Hogwarts" Hermione laughs.

" for Slytherin" Draco shouts.

" That's the day Voldemort will kill me" Harry sighs.

" When set it all using translucent powder Be sure to blend it in really well. You don't want to end up looking like Mrs. Lovett."

" That Photo looks Like my aunt but at the same time it doesn't" Draco comments.

" Well you're right and wrong" Loki looks at People's confused faces before explaining.