spooky candy

Hutao smiled and watched as her brother and his boyfriend ran through their house, tripping over things as they go.

She stretched "okay kaz let's go!" She smiled and jogged out of the house.

The street was crowded... she pushed past reporters and people of the sort and got to the car, someone grabbed her arm.

"Miss!! Do you mind taking an interview fo-"

"NO sorry we have to get to our show!" She smiled, kazuha walked up behind her, signing autographs. She grabbed him and pulled him into the car. "MAPLE CAN I HAVE A STRAND OF YOUR HAIR!???" a teenage girl asked, kazuha laughed.

They drove away.

Xingqiu was staring out the window, chongyun had put earphones on as he was in the middle of hutao and xingqiu, kazuha sat in the front seat and hutao  was playing games on her phone

"Dont you guys get sick from being on your devices in the car?" Xingqiu smiled and looked over to hutao "hm.. not really anymore, hah kaz does but not me or yunyun" she smiled, "do you?"

Xingqiu paused "yeah? I guess" he shrugged and looked back out the window.

"We're here!!" Beidou happily tapped the steering wheel, "alright kiddos I have a court case to get to with your mother so you go inisde", "what" everyone said at the same time, all for different reasons.. xingqiu was very confused about the court thing, hutao didn't wanna go in with everyone else, chongyun just didn't hear her, kazuha wasn't paying attention.

Hutao dragged them inside cautiously, it was behind the stage they were performing on, makeup booths were set up for them, food was set up on a table and a singular couch was against the wall.

"Mmm! I wonder if they have had sandwiches!" Hutao eagerly walked up to the small table.

Chongyun grabbed one of the red lip sticks "oh xingqiu~!" He grinned, "NOOOO" xingqiu laughed and ran away from him.

Kazuha smiled and sat at a booth, probably messaging gorou but that can be saved for a different fic ‼️‼️

Chongyun giggled and was still chasing xingqiu, he had smeared it on xingqius face, then ningguang walked in "alright everyone! Calm down, someone will be here looking after you while me and bei are out love ya! Not you xing" she smiled and left soon after.

"Whaaat!?" Xingqiu crossed his arms and stood still, only to be tackled by chongyun and hutao, "AAAAA NOOO!!"

"are you guys done?" Someone laughed, the three of them quickly stood up straight, kazuha spun around in his chair to look at them.

A tall man with blue hair stood at te door, arms crossed "who are you?" Hutao smiled and waved, "im kaeya, hired by your mother to make sure you don't die.. or kill someone" he nervously laughed.

Chongyun threw away the lip stick.

Kaeya tapped his foot "you guys can get ready now, I'm going to eat your food" he waved to them then grabbed a bunch of the food and walked outside, xingqiu shrugged and wiped the lipstick off his face "alrighty guys! What kinda look are you going for? I used to style xianglings makeup all the time!" Xingqiu smugly smiled

"Ooo! I want something scary!!" Hutao hopped up and down, kazuha smiled "I'll take anything red" he clicked his fingers, "oh, I don't really like makeup" chongyun shrugged "what!? Pleaseee just once? After I do your siblings you can see my great work!" Xingqiu pleaded

Chongyun finally agreed and xingqiu got to work on hutao.

He gave her white eyeliner and black eye shadow that faded to red.