Chapter 84: Shackles to Corner God

~~~

Satsuki dodged the clones, grounding her teeth down as she had trouble with their folly of attacks that seemed to be endless.

Naruto stood on the rock, amused by Satsuki's constant struggle to avoid and block the attacks being thrown her way. She didn't like this whatsoever.

"Are you that scared to fight me?! If you want to train me, then fight me yourself!" Naruto shook his head, ignoring her blatant way of trying to provoke him.

"This is for the best. You'll be in constant danger." Naruto eyed her as sweat started trickling down her face. Only 30 minutes had gone by.

"Your instincts for survival; senses; reaction speed; stamina - it will all improve in just a few days." He saw her just barely avoid a wide kick from the back. She ducked down, her left foot stomping down before sending her right foot to strike his clone's chin, making him poof out of existence.

Wiping off the sweat that threatened to stain the grass, Satsuki shifted her neck to the right, huffing heavily as she refrained from letting another kick hit her.

"Battles are good for your growth. Constant fighting will get you stronger than just training alone. Unless you use a certain trick. But why does constant fighting help you get stronger the fastest?" He asked, his eyes boring into her body.

"It's because you're a damn sadist!" She yelled out as she got punched away by one of his clones.

*THUNK*

Blood crackled from her mouth, straining the grass with a Sharingan-like color. Satsuki looked at the clones with a sharp glare; her Sharingan gazing with a fiery vengeance.

"Wrong." He looked at her deeply.

"Only in the midst of a heated battle does one's strength and will truly evolves - leaps made and limits broken. Remember this." He stood there with such basic tips.

She listened attentively, jumping on a tree and pushed herself off of it to crash down on a Shadow Clone. Another puff reached her ear.

Naruto turned away, walking away. Satsuki caught sight of this, dodging another punch before his clone could injure her again.

"Where the hell are you going?!" She yelled, growing tired every second that she fought these exact replicas of Naruto. He turned around, smirking.

"There are exactly 500 Shadow Clones that are attacking you. You're only able to dodge them because they aren't attacking as a singular unit. Hone your prowess, and take them all down. I'll be back once the sun starts setting." He walked away, ignoring the screams of anger coming from Satsuki.

"Oh, and no jutsus or using your blade." Satsuki growled at his words, stomping the ground to dissipate a around 5 or more clones that surrounded her.

~~~

Jiraiya sat on the couch that was position in the Hokage Office. He grinned ear-to-ear, intrigued by the idea that he was introduced to.

"So... what do you think about it? Is it a plausible way to stop Naruto's wrath without any casualties?" Tsunade asked, curious if Shikamaru's idea was indeed ingenious.