80:

Ten Arc typin......
Jaemin arc........loading....
Y/n....arc?/...error...loading...login failed...try again???///....<yes>

The Black Ring Arc-///

⚠️: Am I here too ruin ships??? Prolly??? Okay? No

⚠️: Am I here too ruin ships??? Prolly??? Okay? No... triggering pasts, inhuman treatment. Mentioning of torture, Slightly creepy.

???'s view:

Ropes swinging in the dark room.

Green lights.

One slightly flickering in the back.

A bee buzzing as it quietly slipped its stinger into the pale skin of a person laying face down on the floor.

A silent yet muffled scream as it kept stinging them.

I chuckled as I got to my feet and pulled the bee off their skin. I crushed it in my hand with my finger claw ring.

The buzzing stopped as I dropped the bee's corpse on to the floor.

I crushed it underneath my boot's heel.

"Be grateful I didn't bring the whole colony in here." I whispered, yet loud enough for them to hear.

I knelt towards them so our eyes could be looking directly into each other's.

I removed the fabric that was muffling him.

"Don't you agree Sicheng?"

///
Y/n's view:

"The Black Ring." I read out loud looking at the card Vasco had given us.

I was confused.. was he an enemy or an ally?
Or was this all part of his trap? Or what if he was working under someone stronger? Stronger than SM.

Ten was quietly sitting next to me in the car. He hasn't opened his mouth, not even a sigh.

Jaemin was just looking at his broken watch, also in silence. He kept stroking the broken glass with his finger.

Renjun was driving the car, also quiet. He still opened the door for me but avoided my eyes.
Clearly keeping his job as a bodyguard.