Chapter Ten: Chicken Tenders and Fries

"Hey, can I ask you to do something for me?" Yoongi asks me.

We had returned to the hotel and gone through a whole ordeal to get me into his room without being seen. Sunglasses and face masks were used. As well as the hotel's assistant manager letting me borrow her uniform so that I looked like an employee. All of the hotel employees had signed an NDA before we checked in, so there was no worries about her telling someone.

"Sure, Yoongi. What is it?"

"I want to see your tattoo," he said, then blushed. "If you are okay with showing me, that is. I know where it's located, so it might be awkward."

I rolled my eyes at him. "You show me yours and I'll show you mine?"

"Deal!" he said, giving me a high five and making me giggle.

I watched as he grabbed the waistband of his dark gray sweats and pulled them down his left hip. He was being super careful not to show me any of the good stuff, much to my disappointment. 

I gasped with my hand over my mouth. "Min Yoongi! Are you..." I paused for dramatic effect. "Going commando?"

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders. "I was too lazy to put any unnecessary clothes on after the concert."

"Do you do that often?" I ask him.

"More often than not, yeah," he tells me with a smirk and a shrug of his shoulders.

"Curiouser and curiouser," I tell him. I walk a little closer so that I can see his soulmate tattoo. It definitely matches mine. Perfectly. Mine would fit right inside of his. I thought that this would upset me, but I actually feel...relief.

I turned until my left hip was facing him, then I hiked up the skirt that the assistant manager had given me, until he could see it. His eyes went wide and he reached out towards it, then pulled his hand back.

"You can touch it, baby," I tell him, my voice sounding oddly breathless.

He flicks his eyes up to mine. "You sure?"

I smile and nod, then I reach out to grab his wrist and bring his hand towards me until his fingers are just an inch away from my tattoo. "Go for it, Yoongi-Ah."

He smiled at me, then ghosted his fingertips across my skin. I couldn't help but shiver. This moment felt more important than I realized it would. It felt like...everything. I looked up at his face. His eyes were following the movement of his fingers as they traced the star on my hip.

"It's beautiful," he told me. HIs voice sounded husky and sexy. "It looks like it was cut right out of mine."

"Yeah, it does," I told him with a smile. "I feel kind of...relieved."

He chuckles and looks up into my eyes. "So do I. I don't know why."

I shook my head at him. "I don't know why, either. But all of the sudden, I'm so glad that it's you, Yoongi."

He stood up to his full height and stared at me for a moment before pulling me to him, one of his hands coming up to cup the side of my neck. "It's always been you, Cassiopiea. Always. Even before I knew."

I can feel myself melting. From the way that he touched me to the way that he was talking to me, I was melting on the spot. I am so whipped for this man already. How is he the same guy that I've been fighting with for two years? How could I not feel our connection? Our bond? We hadn't even fully bonded yet, and still...it felt like there was a string attaching me to him. My heart to his. My soul to his. He was my other half. The one who was meant to make me feel complete. He was wonderfully and beautifully made, just for me.