You- XXXIII

It was grueling. Isabella had pulled and tugged at your hair, incorporating flowers into them. Her weaving was delicate, loose but firm. Although as she peered closer to your neck, she noticed something.

"y/n, you have a bruise!" Mirabel exclaimed, pointing in the spot were Camilo had kissed you earlier. Your face went beet red, hanging your head in embarrassment.

"That's a hickey," Isabella spoke in a matter-of-factly tone. Luisa perked up at the mention of you having one, her gaze looking questioning. The eldest spoke, finally adding the finishing touches to your braid. "Camilo, probably."

"Ah," Was all that left the two girl's mouths as they awkwardly continue with what they were doing. The atmosphere became even tenser than before. Eventually from the braids they moved to your dress, having you stand in front of the three of them. First it was the red dress, and Mirabel frowned.

"Nooo! The proportions are all wrong! I can't belive I thought you were much shorter-" She grumbled. Luisa handed Isabella the blue dress next. It was nice, but the colours threw you off slightly. Not to mention how it felt too tight around the chest and hip area. They stared at you.

"It looks good but..."

"It's too similar to what you wore in the gift ceremony." Isabella finished. You looked down at the fabric. Was there anything wrong with that? "It needs to be more special... More, unique."

Mirabel pulled out the yellow frock you saw earlier. She flattens the wrinkles in her lap, before presenting it to you. The colour was certainly pretty, the composition fit you the best, not too short and not too fit. It held sliver accents with frills trailing around the ends. It looked pretty, almost reminiscent to the rauna Camilo lent you every now and then.

"That looks nice," Luisa commented, snacking on a piece of bread. Her sisters nodded. they had proudly stared at their creation that was you. Your hair was neatly tied, flowers trailing off of them like a veil. small strands had been smartly pulled out, framing your face. the makeup was minimal, blush on your cheeks, eyeshadow and lipstick.

"Its not much," Mirabel took your hands in hers. "But we hope you like it. If you need anything, we're always here for you."

A smile makes its way onto your mouth. You gently pat her head, turning to Isabella and Luisa who too held a soft expression.

"Thank, thank you, thank you all, so, so much,"

They suddenly pulled you into an embrace, careful not to undo Isabella's intricate work. Without another word, they had led you out, smiling fondly. Agustin was there, thanking you for a very, very long time before he gave vague directions to follow. you had no idea what was going on, but it sure made you excited.

Eventually you found yourself in a garden, lamps and lights led the way to a small clearing. you make out a figure seated on a chair, and as you draw closer you realise its Camilo. He had his brows knitted, grumbling about something, before you angle his face up, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"Ah, y/n-"

"Why, why're you, why're you mad?"

"Mad?" Theres amusement in his tone as he tugs on your hand, sitting you down on his lap. A squeak leaves your lips while he chuckles, wrapping his arms around your waist and leaning his face onto your back. "Im not mad, mi amor. Just, this is where i was supposed to take you before. But it wasn't this pretty until they butt in-"

"is that, is that bad?"

"No, just," Camilo sighed. "It was supposed to me my effort you know? Anyway, if there's anything i like most about their craftsmanship, its how much more beautiful they made you, amor."

You flush an even deeper red, burrowing your face in your hands, before reminding yourself of the makeup the girls had placed on you. The male continues on with his onslaught, enjoying your embarrassment.

"You could pass for a goddess, even without anything hermosa," He gently leans you to the side, standing up and offering you a hand. "Shall we take a walk?"

You sheepishly nod and Camilo pulls you up, smile widening. He's by your side pointing to the most random things before stopping by a heart shaped grove. Theres a tree off to the side, and with wide eyes you notice the light painted its leaves in a pinkish colour.

"I want you to tell me all i need to know about you, y/n," The male suddenly spoke. His voice is earnest, and you notice that the soft expression he wore before had returned. His chocolate eyes staring expectantly for you to start.

"Well, i, um, i like, i like ye, yell, yellow?"

"But, i thought you liked red!" You shyly shook your head.

"I couldn't, couldn't say, say yell, yellow at, at the time," Camilo snickered while you wiggle in his arm, whining. He brought you under the tree, first pressing his lips your forehead.

Your conversations seems to last for the longest time. He poured out his thoughts and feelings, listening so intently when you did the same. Every now and then he would rub his thumb along your fingers in a circular motion. With each growing second he looked angsty, and when you ask him softly what was wrong he gulped.

"Y/n, i have something to ask you," He's visibly nervous, fingers brushing your star hairs behind your ear. You shuffle in anticipation. "Do you, do you want to be my girlfriend? I should have probably asked you this before we kissed but i forgot and its totally fine if you dont wanna or if you're not ready so dont sweat-"

"okay,"

"oh, thats fine- WAIT WHAT!?" There's pure comical shock written on Camilo's face, and you laugh. He joins in happily, placing his hands by your waist and twirling you around. the moment he lets you down he presses his lips onto yours. Like before it was hard and fast, before eventually it softens. He cant stop kissing your face, your eyelids, your cheeks,your nose.

"Ay, dios te amo mucho," He muttered hoarsely, pulling your close. the male sways to imaginary music, his legs guiding yours. It felt as magical as the many times you had spent with him. Your hearts seeming to merge into each other with the rhythmic beating.

"I love, i love you too, Camilo."