Chapter 56

Opening the vermilion courtyard door, the front yard has a panoramic view. The first thing that catches your eyes is the vigorous and tall sycamore tree. It is not difficult to imagine its lush scene in spring and summer from the crisscross branches.

The fallen leaves of the garden are matched with the swings under the trees, and there is a sense of tranquility and beauty. A row of wind chimes is hung outside the wooden house with a perfect combination of retro and modern styles. There is a shoe rack on the steps, slippers with warm colors and liveliness, showing the warmth of the home.

Just pushing a door open, Xiaoyuan has a feeling of crossing a century.

"Sister, your home is so beautiful." Xiaoyuan couldn't help but sigh.

"Like?" Lisa led Jae into the room, and Young Master Jeon moved things behind.

"Uh huh." Xiaoyuan nodded.

Lisa smiled and lowered his head to Jae, "Nei Jae took uncle to visit our house, OK."

"Good." Jae nodded cleverly.

Xiaoyuan hurried to Jae and ran into the house. When he first arrived at the entrance, he was suddenly stopped by Jae: "Enter the house and change your slippers."

"Oh." Xiaoyuan froze for a moment, put Jae down, took out the children's slippers on the shoe rack, and helped Jae put it on. Then he took off his shoes and walked in socks. Suddenly, he felt a resistance coming from behind. Xiaoyuan turned back doubtfully and glanced at Jae, who was pulling his clothes.

"New slippers." Jae pointed to the closed door next to the shoe rack. "Mother bought it."

Xiaoyuan blinked, and finally opened the cabinet and took out new slippers, but his heart was awkward. Jae's command made Xiaoyuan feel as if he was the five-year-old who needed care.

"Okay, you can enter the house." Jae waited for his uncle to put on his slippers and announced happily.

"Thank you." Xiaoyuan twitched at the corner of his mouth.

Jae took his uncle orderly through the room, and then took his uncle to his favorite backyard. Xiaoyuan found out that this house actually had two yards. The emperors in every inch of the earth can have the same luxurious living space as the country, and his brother-in-law is definitely not an ordinary local tyrant.

Lisa took off her coat and went to the kitchen to sort the purchased ingredients into the refrigerator. At this time, Xiaoyuan, who had visited the house, ran over excitedly: "Sister, sister, I like your home."

"I like my house too." Lisa replied with a smile.

"Sister, you prepared a room for me, can I live in this place?" Xiaoyuan looked at his sister with expectation.

Where Lisa was willing to refuse his younger brother, she was about to agree. Jungkook, who was cutting fruit, heard it at the ear, and appeared behind Lisa with a fruit knife, and refused loudly: "No."

In that posture, if you didn't know that the other party was your brother-in-law, Xiaoyuan would have suspected that he was being robbed by someone.

Suddenly Xiaoyuan, Lisa looked at Jungkook with a blank face.

"That ..." seemed to realize that what he just said was ambiguous, Jungkook explained anxiously, "Xiaoyuan, don't get me wrong, I like you."

"Then why don't you let me live here?" To be honest, Jungkook just refused so directly, Xiaoyuan was a little uncomfortable.

"I ... I'm because ..."