Chapter Five

Wednesday
09:20Am

  I woke up to the sound of banging on my door. Fuck I thought hard. I didn't want to get up, but I forced myself to get up and walk to the front door. I opened it to see William. He had a nice plain white shirt on and some normal jeans. I looked at him confused.

  "Yes?" I asked

    "Look, I know I was pissed off but..." he started to trail off " can I take you out tonight? No not as date but to make up for my actions of course.."

   "If there is dancing, I'm in." I said with a smile

    "I thought we could have it at Freddy's. You know with the other co-works to know them more?" He said, unsure.

    "You mean just to hang out or you want to see who hits up on me?" I said in a annoying tone

    "Make it 8pm. Do not be late."

    "Free food and wine anddddd free music. Doesn't come out of my check, you got a deal." I said with a smirk

    He sigh "fine, deal." We both shook on it. I yelled at him when he turned away

     "Want me to dress fancy?"

     "No dress homeless. Yes dress nice!"

   I smiled to myself before I closed the door. The tone in voice was something else. I yawned and started to walk back into my bedroom. I jumped on the bed and went to bed. I couldn't get rid of the sweet tone in his voice when he spoke to me, it felt warming to have that kind of smile. But to be honest, I don't really want to go though. I wanted to sleep all day until tomorrow morning when I had to work. After getting lost in my thoughts I fell asleep again.

Wednesday
04:59Pm

  I woke up to another banging on my door. I swear to fucking god. I groaned and got up again from my bed. I walk to my door and swing it open too see Mr. H. Shit.

    "Well good-morning Y/n" Mr. H said with a smile on his face

     "Shit, Sorry sir. I just got up from a nap." I said, sighing

    "It's alright, I understand. Working night shifts is difficult."

    " it's something else at night sir"

    " that's why no body likes to do it, so therefore. You will not bring it anymore! No body is working night shift!"

   " really?"

   "Yes, people been scared to do it. We had an accident happened a couple weeks before you put on that shift.."

    "What happened?"

    "Well, the two people before I put you and William in night shift. They both got killed.."

     "H...how?.." my heart sank

    "They lost power and they got into them. Stuffing them into suits..."

   I was speechless. So he put me up where I could of died!? My face went pale and Mr.H could tell. All I could see on him was this heavy guilt he had. He said his goodbyes and he left. I was shocked, I never wanted to hear stuff like that. I couldn't. I closed the door and went back into my bedroom. My stomach dropped hard. I felt really fucking sick. I shook of the feeling and opens my dresser. I knew it was going to take some time to get ready.