9

"Okay guys it's our last day in Florida. Tomorrow we're heading to Myrtle beach, we're gonna stay there for a week, and then we'll go the rest of the way home. It'll still be two long drives but at least it won't but just a whole 21 hours." Nick says.

"We're gonna spend the whole day at the beach." I say.

"We let Jordan pick what to do today cause she's never been to Florida and she picked the beach." Nick says.

"Just the beach. No special beach. Just a plain fucking beach." Chris says.

"Stop here's my plan. We're gonna go to the beach and chill or go in the water for a little or whatever. And then at like 11 we'll start thinking about if we wanna go to lunch soon. Then we'll go to lunch and stuff. Then, by 1 or 2 I'd like to be back at the beach. We stay for an hour or two depending on when we get there, then we go back here, get our stuff back up here, then we go shopping for a little and then we go to dinner. And then we come back to the hotel and watch a movie while we pack all our shit up again." I explain.

Nick gives the camera a thumbs up. "Sounds good."

Nick ends the video. "Im gonna make a tik tok." I say.

The boys sigh.

"You guys just hate on my tik toks too much." I say.

"Whatever just film the video." Matt rolls his eyes.

"Okay dang Mr. cranky pants."

(Pretend the background is a hotel room not a backyard)

17.5k likes

Whoisjordan I like my bucket hat (a/n- 'it's giving basic bitch' stfu I want her to be basic that's the whole point)

147 comments

37 shares

Christophersturniolo we're waiting for you
^whoisjordan girl's gotta make tik toks at the beach 🤷🏻‍♀️

Nicolassturniolo slayyyyy

Mattsturniolo how bout you stop making tik toks and put a shirt on so we can go?

User1 spray tan much?

User2 lol that's the girl that uses the sturniolos for clout
^christophersturniolo she was in our first viral video and she's been in pretty much every one ever since, she deserves the fame as much as we do but ok

User3 istg I'm done eating
^whoisjordan nooo you are so beautiful please don't stop eating

Lukelol uh please put some clothes on before I throw up at the thought of people looking at my baby sister sexually
^whoisjordan 🙄
^user4 I thought she was an only child

Nick's got the cooler, I have a big bag with towels, sunscreen, goggles, all that stuff. Matt has a backpack with snacks, wallets, extra clothes (like shorts for me and shirts for the boys for when we go to lunch), and chris has a backpack with... well I don't really know what chris has.

We go down in the elevator again, this time I hold Nick's hand and close my eyes.

We get off the elevator and head out.

We pack up the car and drive to the beach.

-

After setting all of our stuff up, we sit down in the chairs we got.

"What about me? I want a seat." Chris folds his arms.

I laugh. "You can have mine." I stand up.

"I'm gonna make another tik tok." I say.

"Oh my gosh." Matt rolls his eyes.

"I wanna make the money!" i exclaim, setting my phone up with the umbrella we brought.

(This time pretend it's a beach instead of a pool)

210.7k likes

whoisjordan Miami is so cool

1306 comments

346 shares

whoisjordan to anyone who feels insecure, my DMs are always open and just remember nobody's perfect! ily all <3

nicolassturniolo BAEEEEE
^whoisjordan ily

user1 omg ur perfect
^whoisjordan tyyy

j0rdansmith OMG GO QUEEN

jordxnsm.th ILYSM UR SO PRETTY
^whoisjordan NO U ❤️

user2 girl that is YOUR color

mattsturniolo can we take you anywhere without you making a Tik Tok

user3 ur only fans are 12 year olds lol

user4 more tanning? really?

I put my phone away.

"Fine matt. I'll put my phone away." I roll my eyes playfully.

we all decide to get in the water.

"OH MY GOD!" I scream.

I run out.

"You wimp!" Chris calls, running after me.

He picks me up.

"No no no no. Chris no. Stop, Chri-"

He throws me into the water right as a wave hits.

I wash up right by his feet, gasping as I come up for air. "Ah." I wince. I turn and look at my back.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry." Chris starts.

"what happened." Matt turns around.

"I hit a Jellyfish when chris threw me in the water." I say.

I stand up so the water stops hitting my back.

Chris helps me up.

"Jordan, I'm so sorry."

"It's fine. I've had them before." I say.

"Can I do anything to help?" He asks.

"Please don't pee on me." I say. "I just need to pat it down with a towel and I can in the water with you guys. There's no breaks in my skin so it won't get infected. I'll be fine."

Chris laughs.

I grab one of our towels and pat it on my back.

After a minute the pain isn't that bad anymore and I'm ready to go back in.

a/n- THEY FINALLY READ FANFIC THO- if anyone found the ones that they read please dm me or tag me in the comments bc I want to read them so bad