Chapter 57

Jungkook went to work in the company early in the morning. Lisa was rarely free, so she planned to clean the room.

"Sister, I'll help you sweep the floor." Xiaoyuan, who had been with Jae in the room to play puzzles, saw that her sister was carrying a bucket and a rag and she knew that her sister was cleaning.

"Then you went outside and swept the yard." Lisa said.

"Good." Xiaoyuan promised and would run out in slippers.

"Eh, put on your coat and go again," Lisa shouted when he saw Xiaoyuan wearing a cashmere sweater and wanted to run out.

"Hey." Because there was always warm ground in the house, Xiaoyuan forgot the cold weather outside for a while, and smirked back to the house and put on a down jacket. Seeing Jae looked up at him with his head, he asked, "Would you like to go Play outside? "

Jae nodded.

Xiaoyuan helped Jae put on his coat, put on his hat, and carried Jae out of the house door. A chill hit him, and they couldn't help but shudder.

"Jae, do you know where the broom is?" Xiaoyuan asked Jae in his arms.

Jae pointed sideways to the utility room in the corner.

Xiaoyuan put Jae under the sycamore tree, and then went to the utility room to pick up the broom and dustpan, and began to sweep the scattered leaves from the outside to the bottom of the tree.

After scanning for a while, Xiaoyuan suddenly found Jae standing motionless under the tree, and asked: "Why don't you help?"

"Uncle said ... come out to play." Jae blinked his innocent eyes.

"..." Xiaoyuan choked and smiled and coaxed, "Jae, has the teacher told you that labor is the happiest game?"

Jae shook his head honestly.

"The uncle now tells you that labor is the most fun game, and labor can warm up your body." Xiaoyuan continued.

"Uncle." Jae shouted suddenly.

"what?"

"Deceptive ... not right." Jae said seriously.

"..." Xiaoyuan's mouth twitched, "Who lied to you, don't believe me you go and ask your mother."

Jae looked helplessly to his uncle, "Then ... what am I going to do?"

This little broken boy, did you just sigh, did you, did you ...

In the end, Xiaoyuan asked Jae to wear gloves and pick up the branches of the yard where the broom was not moving and pile up the leaves. Jae wore little snow boots, with a bear hat and bear gloves, running around in the small yard, like a nesting swallow, holding the branches diligently.

Soon, Jae's body became warm, and his small face was hot red.

After cleaning the house, Lisa saw the scene when she went out. She looked at Jae tenderly and asked, "Is Jae tired?"

Jae, who seldom exercised, was running vigorously. He heard Lisa shouting at him and stopped and replied loudly, "Not tired."

"Jae is really capable," Lisa boasted.

"Mom, I picked ... 121." Jae said happily.

"What are you counting?" Xiaoyuan couldn't help asking.

"Only picking branches ... boring." Jae replied.

"Yo, how old are you and you know boring."

Lisa smiled and the two of them quarreled and turned to continue to clean the glass. The inside of the house had been wiped, leaving the outside glass.