𝟬𝟬𝟰

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀Y

"I never knew I could be so happy!" Armani beat on his steering wheel and bounced up and down in his seat to the music, literally shaking his car. "I never knew i'd be so secure!"

One thing about Armani, he never had one specific music taste. His playlist ranged from country, gospel, R&B and rap music. He never had just one specific music taste.

Today, he was meeting up with whoever this girl was that he had sex with at a party two months ago who he couldn't even remember. He couldn't even see who she was in the first place, which he found ridiculous.

Not knowing who this girl was or how she looked, he bought Kane and Rocco along with him just in case this was some kind of set up. They were currently hiding out in an all black GMC truck parked about two cars away from him.

"Because of your love, life has brand new meaning! It's gonna' be a brighter day, brighter day. Brighter day! Brighter day! BRIGHTER DAY! BRIGHTER DAY! BRIGHTER D—woah." Armani frowned, turning down the music.

He looked at the girl he had a rough encounter with a couple months ago stand on the sidewalk, looking around confused. He immediately hopped out the car.

"Hell you doin' here?" He mugged her and she stopped looking around, meeting his gaze with a frown. "You Pop? Please don't tell me you Pop."

"You the pregnant one? Oh hell no." He stepped out the car, closing his door behind him. "Ain't no way in hell I woulda' had sex wit' you if I could see you."

"Who even are you?"

"Nigga, who is you? You just messed up my mood. I was just listening to my gospel music and all—just get in here." Armani got in the car but got back out when Deion didn't even budge to get in. "You ain't hear me?"

"Why would I get in the car wit' you. I just beat yo' ass a couple months ago. You could be tryna' get yo' lick back for all I know." Deion shrugged.

Armani squinted his eyes and tilted his head at her. "Beat who ass?" He rolled his neck. "Yours." Deion rolled her beck back. "Yea, 'ight. Ion' beat on pregnant women, baby. Get in this car."

"I'm goin' home."

"Alright." Armani nodded his head rapidly, getting in his car.

"There she go right there." Armani put the phone on speaker, hopping out of his car. "Aye! Get in this car!" He shouted at Deion.

She slowly turned around at the realization that this boy was at her house. "You followed me home!" She shouted, making her way to him. "And did. Get in this car."

"Do you know what my dad would do to you if he knew you was here? You so blessed that he at work right now."

"I really wouldn't care if yo' daddy was the president of the United States and had secret service wit' him. Get in this car."

"We can talk out here. I ain't gotta' get in nobody car." Deion folded her arms over her chest. "Alright, that's fine."

"I know."