Chapter 115- You are very cruel

“…”

Zhan Bei Tian doesn’t know what Mu Yi Fan dreamt of, but from his words he can guess that the content of the dream should be more or less related to him.

He thought that Mu Yi Fan was dreaming of myself, the corner of his mouth slightly rose, he raised his hand and looked at the watch on the wrist, and he said: “Now it is only half past five, do you want to sleep again and try to continue to reverse your dream?”

Mu Yi Fan stared at him: “Won’t sleep.”

He was afraid if he was to continue to reverse the plot, and the picture would turn out from Zhan Bei Tian from the wedding hall. Then, the two would elope into the hotel and the rice will be cooked!

A/N the rice will be cooked this is an idiom which means what’s done is done;

“You can sleep by yourself.”

Mu Yi Fan got up and walked to the window, he opened the window, and breathed in the cool breeze in the morning to wake himself up.

Outside the window, as the sky gradually lit up, there was a voice of people getting out of bed, and even the logistics team had begun to make breakfast for everyone in the dining hall on the first floor.

Zhan Bei Tian saw that he didn’t sleep, and he didn’t sleep. He got up and took a backpack and sat in front of Mu Yi Fan. He said: “Today’s mission team, you will be with Xiang Guo and Sun Zi Hao.”

Mu Yi Fan stared in confusion: “They are all with abilities now, will they find my identity?”

“No.”

Zhan Bei Tian took a black pistol from his backpack and placed a silver spear in front of Mu Yi Fan: “Choose a weapon.”

Mu Yi Fan looked at the two weapons and thought that he would not use a gun.

Not sure about the other party, he directly picked up the silver spear, and he said: “Use this.” Anyway, he is not afraid of zombie, it does not matter as to which weapon to take.

Zhan Bei Tian shimmered to left, picked up the black pistol, picked up the silver spear, pointed to a small raised place at the handle of the spear, and says, “Do you see this raised dot? This is the button that if you press you can extend the spear.”

He gently pressed, and floosh the spear extended from one-meter long, and became nearly two meters long: “if you want to return it back, just press the same button and make it retract back.”

Mu Yi Fan took the silver spear and looked at it. The spear was very delicate. It was also engraved with a long dragon in the place where the spear was extending, a vivid and powerful engrave. In addition, the spear was very sharp.

Seeing this, he pulled a hair down and put it on the blade of the spear, and the short black hair was cut when it fell on the blade.

“Hey, this short spear is not so good, even using it to knot a bun.”

He saw this short spear quite good, he thought with it he can knot a hair bun.

Zhan Bei Tian: “…”

Mu Yi Fan looked up at Zhan Bei Tian and spoke with dissatisfaction: “Zhan Bei Tian, ​​I found you are very cruel, making me kill my kind.”

Zhan Bei Tian said: “It’s just a mission, you don’t have to kill zombie.”

“What if my little friends came by large numbers? Do you want me to stand still, wait for Xiang Guo to open his mouth?”

Zhan Bei Tian spoke with deep meaning: “You should have a way to persuade your friends, isn’t it?”