Chapter 118- What is the feeling?

Zhan Bei Tian sat on the arm of the chair and his eyelids hanged down as he was thinking about the whole thing.

Xiang Guo added: “Ordinary people should be able to be eliminated as suspects directly. Now it is difficult for ordinary people to have the capability to kill the people with abilities. But now, when the people with abilities are needed, why would someone want to kill the people with abilities? Don’t tell me it is because the killer want to become famous, so he wants to kill the people with abilities? Or is it for other purposes?”

Zhan Bei Tian face had a slight frown: “It wouldn’t be that the people with abilities of the people with abilities to kill the people with abilities?”

“What is that?”

Zhan Bei Tian looked at Mu Yi Fan, who is meditating. “A Zombie, it should be a zombie who is killing the people with abilities.”

Mu Yi Fan raised his head and immediately looked at Zhan Bei Tian.

If things are really as how Zhan Bei Tian said them, then it would likely be Zheng Jia Ming.

Because according to the story of the novel, Zheng Jia Ming is also in K City at this time in the novel, and he was very abhorrent to human beings, so he will not only eat live flesh, but also like to dig the crystal nucleus of the people with abilities to improve his power level

“A zombie?” Xiang Guo immediately thought of those zombies that were slow and moved like tortoise. It’s hard to imagine how they could kill the people with abilities: “This… is this impossible?”

“If it’s just burning them, maybe not, but, but to dig up the head of the people with abilities, it was very likely to be zombie.”

Xiang Guo still puzzled: “But why would a zombie dig up the heads of the people with abilities? Don’t they just wanting to eat human flesh?”

“Because there is a crystal nucleus in the brain of the people with abilities, just like the crystal nucleus in the zombie brain, if we suck the zombie crystal nucleus and that will make people with abilities advance their abilities. Similarly, zombie sucks the crystal nucleus of the people with abilities, that a zombie can also advance, but not all crystal nuclei can be absorbed. Just like if you’re you are a fire type, you can only absorb the fire type crystal nucleus, if you absorb other crystal nucleus, you can only increase the insignificant amount of energy. This will only be a waste the crystal nucleus.”

Xiang Guo said: “And… is there such a thing?”

No wonder Boss confessed that when they were in the mission, if they kill zombie with an ability, or killed a plant or animal mutated with the ability, they should dig up its body to find a crystal nucleus, and the original plan was to be advance the ability level.

Mu Yi Fan’s eyebrows wrinkled.

In addition to Zhan Bei Tian, ​​the zombies and people with abilities can absorb the same kind of crystal. If it is a crystal nucleus other than it’s the person’s own ability, he will have a certain chance to obtain the original people with abilities of the crystal nucleus.

Of course, this chance was very hard to come by, otherwise, everyone will kill their own kind to increase their own abilities, and let themselves become powerful.

Zhan Bei Tian warned: “This is not going to be publicized or talked about at the time being.”

“Yes.” Xiang Guo also knew the seriousness of this incident.

Because now everyone still do not know about the crystal nucleus, if so they will take the opportunity to collect more crystal nucleus.

Zhan Bei Tian saw that he was still stupid and standing still, he asked him: “Is there anything else?”