Chapter 119- Forget it! Just let me die

Zhan Bei Tian looked at the person who was moving into his arms, and his eyes flashed with coziness of the moment.

Since he discovered that Mu-Mu is Mu Yi Fan, Mu Yi Fan has never taken the initiative to approach him. Now he has moved towards his arms. Does it mean that he has forgiven his last misunderstanding in the grain depot?

Zhan Bei Tian took Mu Yi Fan into his arms and kissed his forehead and closed his eyes.

However, the person in his arms was very restless, his lower body kept shivering, and, after finishing the front, turned and turned his ass around to him.

Zhan Bei Tian felt that something was wrong, and suddenly opened his dark eyes, and he muttered, “What are you doing?”

Mu Yi Fan, who was sleepy, heard the sound, opened his eyes and shook his body: “I am cold.”. “

Zhan, Bei Tian:”…… “

A cold man would not be shivering all over the body?

How can he keep shivering in lower body?

He frowned: “How can you be cold?”

Zombie should have no feeling of cold and heat, how can he be cold?

“I don’t know what’s going on. In short, my ass is so cold, and…” Mu Yi Fan turned and leaned forward with Zhan Bei Tian: “The little brother (JB) below me seems to feel like I was standing up naked. On the highest mountain in the world, I was blown by the cold wind, and then the JB became an icicle.”

Zhan Bei Tian: “…”

This made him directly think of Mu Yi Fan standing naked in the snow and ice. .

Mu Yi Fan looked up at Zhan Bei Tian: “I describe it like this, so you should be able to feel how cold I am, how uncomfortable that is?”

Zhan Bei Tian tweeted: “Only these two parts are cold?”

“Yes.”

“How could this be?”

Zhan Bei Tian thought about it, only thought of the reason was him drinking the spring water.

Mu Yi Fan saw Zhan Bei Tian thinking that he wants to draw God, and he was depressed: “Don’t just stare at me, hurry and give me a rub down.”

Zhan Bei Tian wonders: “How?”

“Hands.”

“… …” Zhan Bei Tian said, “I am going to get you a hot water bottle.”

He was about to get up and saw Mu Yi Fan holding his head and shouting: “It hurts, hurts, hurts.”

Zhan Bei Tian eyelids flashed anxiously: “What happened?”

He let Mu Yi Fan drink the spring water. The intention was to make Mu Yi Fan stronger and have a self-protection ability. He did not expect such a thing to happen.

Mu Yi Fan was in pain and the whole face is distorted. He spoke in difficult: “I don’t know what’s going on, my hair hurts…”

Zhan Bei Tian gave a slight glimpse: “Hair pain? Shouldn’t it be a headache or a temple headache?”

“No, it’s hair. I clearly feel that the hair is hurting. Also, the hair under my arm hurts, and… … Ad my little brother’s hair hurts too…”

Zhan Bei Tian’s forehead was crossed with the black lines: “You are saying that the whole body’s hairs are also in pain, so you don’t have to describe it so clearly.”