Chapter 120- Later you will be 'intimately' blessed

Zhan Bei Tian black face looked at him Mu Yi Fan, who was resting on him, his voice dropped and he warned:. “You can go down to wash the pants off me,”

This happened when the good stuff was getting more and more insatiable, and he was resting beside him. After that, it was not enough and he simply climbed onto Zhan Bei Tian and shot the good stuff comfortably.

Mu Yi Fan looked at Zhan Bei Tian’s face. He hadn’t come back to reality from his dazed moment for a long time, and his mind was stuck in the dream he had just made.

He dreamed of making love with a man today, and it was so pleasurable in his dreams.

That’s it!

After waking up, he actually saw Zhan Bei Tian. At the moment, the outline of the person in the dream overlapped with the outline of Zhan Bei Tian, ​​which is obviously the same person.

FML!

What else is more shocking than this?

Zhan Bei Tian saw him stupidly staring at himself, his eyebrow wrangled, and he patted him again: “Not yet done?”

“Oh.” Mu Yi Fan rolled over and felt the pants were wet and he promptly ran to the bathroom.

Then there was a loud scream in the bathroom.

Zhan Bei Tian, ​​who was about to close his eyes, was shocked and jumped up and rushed to the bathroom at the speed of the fired rocket. “What happened!? What happened!?”

Mu Yi Fan excitedly lifted the underwear with semen. Zhan Bei Tian looked: “Zhan Bei Tian, ​​look, you see, I shot, I shot, and I actually ejaculated.”

“…” Zhan Bei Tian saw the white liquid on his underwear, his eyes were twitching and the same time, he wanted to scream at this screaming person.

However, when he saw Mu Yi Fan’s face happy, he was too angry and he suddenly felt that this Mu Yi Fan was nature coming to test him.

1]… A/N omg this is just priceless

Zhan Bei Tian smiled helplessly, he was leaning against the door and looking at him butt naked.

Just that screaming, he thought that Mu Yi Fan had another big thing. I didn’t expect it to be so exciting for the ejaculation.

He believes that if he wants to be with Mu Yi Fan in the future, the first thing is to exercise his heart bottom line more, so that the heart can’t bear to die any day.

Can Mu Yi Fan be upset?

Since becoming a zombie, his little brother has never had an erection.

Now that he can ejaculate, then it means that he is not far from sexual blessing.

“Do you know that I haven’t had a morning wood for two months since I became a zombie? For men, this is a painful thing. I felt like a sexual incompetence man, but now I can get an erection and actually ejaculates, it means that I can continue to enjoy the man’s sexual blessing, ha-ha!”

Zhan Bei Tian looked at him with his hand holding underwear swaying, his eyes flashed with a deep smile, and he said: “Yes. You will be very blessed in the future, I promise.”

After saying this, he turned and left the bathroom.

Mu Yi Fan only looked happy, and did not notice that his words contained another layer of meaning, he was holding his underwear, and he was reluctant to wash the semen. This is evidence that he can rise again. He has taken a step closer to humanity.