Chapter 124- It's not surprising

When Mu Yi Fan woke up early in the morning, Zhan Bei Tian was no longer in the room.

He quickly showered, and he went to the opposite side to find Zheng Guo Zong.

Zheng Guo Zong, who was dressing up the child in the room, heard a knock at the door and immediately opened the door to let the knocking person in, Mu Yi Fan said as soon as he entered the door: “The doctor, I saw your son.”

“Really?” Zheng Guo Zong asked, excitedly clutching Mu Yi Fan’s arm. “When was it? Where did you see him?”

Mu Yi Fan turns his eyes to the side like why is he doing with this? “I saw him last night in the alley opposite our apartment complex, and if you don’t believe it, you can ask Zhan Bei Tian, who also saw him.”

Looking back now, he felt he had a hard time with Zhan Bei Tian last night.

In the previous world, Zheng Jia Ming was also Zhan Bei Tian’s enemy, but last night he did not kill Zheng Jia Ming without a word, he even ended up making the biggest concession. “Now that you’ve seen him, why did you go to see him without me?” “Zheng Guo Zong thought, “Is it because I’m inside, so it’s not convenient for him to come and see me, so I can only meet him outside.”

“Not for this reason, he is only temporarily inconvenient to show up, about why, specifically, I do not know, and he refused to tell me, but also insisted that I have to tell you, if I see him in the future, we have to pretend that we do not know him.”

“Pretend not to know him?” Zheng Guo Zong couldn’t help raising up his voice: “He said me his father should pretend not to know my son, what the hell is he doing?”

“I’d like to know, too, but he just won’t say it.”

Zheng Guo Zong suddenly looked at Mu Yi Fan with a suspicious face: “Did you just say you saw Jia Ming in the alley opposite the apartment block last night? So you went out last night?”

Mu Yi Fan couldn’t have told him he had gone specifically to see Zheng Jia Ming, he said, “I went out with the patrol, and then I met him. In short, since Jia Ming so insisted, we still have to do it according to him, lest bad things happen to him, right?

“Zheng Guo Zong snorted: “That skunk boy, when he comes back, I’m going to slap him well.”

“Well, well, well, that is for when he comes back, the most important thing now is that we go downstairs for breakfast, and you’ll have to go to the East Side Gate for a mission.”

Zheng Guo Zong sighed, and he turned around and continues to dress his child. “I’ll come, I’ll come.”

Mu Yi Fan hastened to bring his son the clothes.

Speaking of this, since the birth of the child, he has not been very close to the child, even for the child for him to dress him, these small things are rarely done by him. “Dad.”

Mu Qing Tian happily planted a kiss on Mu Yi Fan’s face.

This smooching wet sound made Mu Yi Fan’s heart change, he hastened to dress up the little baby handsomely, and then, carried the child downstairs for breakfast.

After breakfast, Mu Yi Fan, had to go on the car with Sun Zi Hao to find supplies, but he was stopped by Zhan Bei Tian. Mu Yi Fan wondered, “What’s the matter?”

“Do you remember the thing you owe to Zhuang Zi Yue … a bag of rice?”

When Zhan Bei Tian asked only then Mu Yi Fan did remember that he still owed Zhuang Zi Yue a bag of rice.