Chapter 125- I see

When Zhuang Zi Yue heard that Mu Yi Fan and Zhan Bei Tian came, he immediately greeted him and smiled, “Yi Fan, I didn’t expect you to come here to find me.”

Mu Yi Fan smiled back and said: “I’m here to pay back your rice.”

“Zhuang Zi Yue was not happy: “Yi Fan, are you such a stingy person? A bag of rice and you also want to pay it back, in the end you are not treating me like a proper brother?”

Mu Yi Fan explained: “Food is precious and can’t be less precious than before, and now rice is precious, and it’s you who came back with it after fighting for it in this situation, and I can’t take it cheap, so because I treat you like you’re my brother, I have to pay it back to you.”

“Okay, I can’t argue with you.” Zhuang Zi Yue turned to Zhan Bei Tian and smiled again: “The snob, the snob, the rare, the little one, didn’t think that Major Zhan General would come to my cold house, please, inside please.”

Zhan Bei Tian nodded at him and motioned the soldiers to move in with rice and fruit.

Zhuang Zi Yue invited them to take their seats and then, in person, he made them a cup of tea. Zhan Bei Tian picked up the small cup and sipped a shallow taste: “Mr. Zhuang has a lot of power under his hand, but have you ever thought of forming a patrol team to catch the killer of the people with abilities in recent days?”

“Zhuang Zi Yue smiled: “Thinking, just thinking, it’s just the people under my hands used to be ordinary people, there is not much self-protection ability, there is no strict training, now they are only a little more than ordinary people, so it’s okay to let them find to find supplies, but it’s hard for them to catch the killer, I’m afraid before they even catch the killer, and they’re likely to killed by the killer by then.

He snorted and said, “I heard this morning that Major General Zhan had sent someone to kill the man, and I don’t know if you caught him.”

“I didn’t catch it, I just shot the other person in the arm with a gun.

Mu Yi Fan’s eyes swept through Zhuang Zi Yue’s arms.

Zhuang Zi Yue wore a sleeveless T-shirt with a pale arm that had no sun and no marks on the outside. “Is it? That is really a pity, if we can catch this murderer, our villa area of the people with abilities will not have to worry about living calm lives every day.”

Zhuang Zi Yue looked at Zhan Bei Tian: “If I can, I’d love to ask Major General Zhan how you to train people under your hands do.”

Mu Yi Fan saw them all talking about the killer and training of the people with abilities, and he yawned in a bad mood.

He looked at two people being polite, very polite faces, this meant that there should not be a fight coming, then find an excuse to go to the toilet to leave the seat.

When coming out of the bathroom, he was slow to admire the luxury decoration and pattern of the villa, he can see that the former owner of the villa is a very rich person and know how to enjoy the good life.

Suddenly, a click.

Mu Yi Fan heard a sound coming from the room next to him and he quickly turned his head, and the door of the room was covered.

Through the gap in the door, he saw a table and table inside, which should be an entertainment room, and he pushed open the door to see.

There was no one’s inside, and the billiards on the table are neatly arranged to form a triangular shape, in addition to a football table, there were as well as a variety of fun fitness equipment.