When Your Child Throws a Tantrum

REQUESTED BY: SxgarSpice

A/N: You know the drill. This is assuming it's your biological child/adopted child for the ladies (so for the Moons, you're already turned).

--

Tanjiro:

Somehow, your child had gotten angry enough to start stomping around and sulking. You didn't even have to do anything about it - quick as a flash, Tanjiro was tapping them upside the head with the side of his hand and telling them to apologize.

Nezuko:

You could hear the shouting from a few rooms away, and it sounded dire enough for you to set the teapot down and rush to where your wife and child were.

Nezuko had it handled, though - just the sight of the normally-placid woman getting angry enough for her fangs to lengthen cowed your child into bowing their head and apologizing for being rude.

Zenitsu:

It doesn't matter how loud your child shouts, their father is always louder - and often you have to yell at both of them to knock it off so that you can have some peace and quiet.

Inosuke:

Your husband is stubborn enough not to walk away from a fight. So when your child starts getting uppity, he decides it's go time - and challenges them to a spar, knowing that a few rounds of an exhibition match will humble them a bit.

Giyuu:

You never see Tomioka yell - so when he actually raises his voice at your child during a fight, it stuns you both into silence. It works to get them to apologize.

Kyojuro:

You don't usually think you'll see your husband get angry - he once confided in you that letting your child get him to lose his cool makes him feel more like his father than he's comfortable - and so when he actually yells at your child, it works to stun them into silence. He feels horrible about it afterwards and usually ends up buying your child something they like to apologize once the two of them have made up.

Muichiro:

Muichiro is the 'tranquil fury' type with your child. Just his vibes alone are all it really takes to intimidate your child into apologizing for being ornery.

Shinobu:

Though she may be little, and though she hide her rage behind a smile, when Shinobu lets loose, she's fierce - and it usually ends in your child crying to you for sympathy. It never works.

Gyomei:

He's just so eternally patient, waiting for your child to exhaust all of their anger before he calmly asks if they'd like to meditate with him. It works a lot better than getting angry back ever will - and deep down, you envy his ability to keep his cool.

Sanemi:

He's strict about manners with your kid - and is prone to yelling right back if they start a fight. Their screaming matches can last at least an hour or more - and once they've both exhausted their voices, you ask if they want some tea to soothe the ache. They usually end up making up, despite both of them being stubborn as mules.

Akaza:

He usually asks if your child wants to try to get the upper hand on him - and the curbstomping they receive is usually enough to humble them into apologizing. He's never too hard on them, just serious enough that he knows he'll win every single time.

Douma:

He still doesn't understand emotions that well, so when your child gets angry at him, he innocently wonders if they want to fight - and soundly beats them if they rise to the challenge. The smile on his face only infuriates them more, so they end up sulking somewhere while your husband talks with you about their behavior.

Kokushibo:

He harshly questions them, wondering if they've got what it takes to be a real fighter if they've decided to be so uppity. Your husband is battle-hardened and strict, and he gives them no chances as he beats them in matches again and again and again. Only once your child agrees to forfeit and apologize does he relent.

Muzan:

Muzan is eerily calm as he tolerates their shouting at him, smiling serenely as he unleashes an intimidating amount of killing intent - just enough to cow them into asking forgiveness. He'd never truly kill his heir, of course not - but they can't be of service if they keep challenging him, now can they? (You hate every single time he does it, but he never quits.)

Yoriichi:

Yoriichi is dead calm as he tolerates your child's anger, letting them get it out before asking them softly what's bothering them. He's always tried to hear them out, even when they lash out at him - the last thing he wants is to irrevocably damage their relationship.

--

A/N: Please tell me what you thought.