Chapter 127- Is not good

The voice from the recording pen is quite loud, even if the canteen is noisy, the people around you can still hear clearly, but most people do not care about this matter.

Zhan Bei Tian eyebrow wrinkled and the sound of the recording pen sounded as if it were Zhuang Zi Yue. Then the recording pen voice was heard and it was Mu Yi Fan’s puzzled voice: “What’s the matter?”

“You…” the recording pen again heard the man’s voice, but after saying only one “you” word, the voice paused for a long time. Just when everyone thought there was nothing to follow, the man’s voice rang out again: “You’re a zombie.”

It was like a bomb, and everyone around them was shocked when they heard the voice in the recording pen.

What the F?

Mu Yi Fan is a zombie? Others who did not hear the recording, but heard the buzzing surprise, they turned their heads to the person who heard the recording: “What’s the noise over there? Did something happen?”

“Zhan Bei Tian face went cold and he went in front of Rong Xue, took the recording in Rong Xue’s hand, and he turned off the recording pen, chilling: “What’s going on with this pen?”

Xiang Guo held his heart from the surprise and he followed Zhan Bei Tian. Rong Xue looked innocently at Zhan Bei Tian: “This recording is not mine, I know what’s going on.”

“Whose is it?”

Rong Xue looks to Rong Yan.

Zhan Bei Tian’s cold eyes turn to Rong Yan. “This recording is not mine, either,” said Ron Yan, blankly.

The man who saw the pen fall from Rong Yan said, “If it wasn’t for you, why did this pen fall out of your pocket?”

“It’s… it’s not okay… This…” Rong Yan rushed. “I don’t know what’s going on, but this recording is really not mine.”

Others at the dinner noticed the movement on Zhan Bei Tian’s side, and they were quietly asking what was going on, and it wasn’t long before people from the other side heard Mu Yi Fan being a zombie’s story and like wildfire it spread throughout the dining hallway. “Mu Yi Fan is a zombie?”

Some people wondered: “It’s impossible, isn’t it? If he had been a zombie, he would have bitten us.”

“I don’t think he looks like a zombie, and if he had been zombie, everyone on our team would have been zombie, but now, no one has become a zombie because of zombie scratching.”

The trouble of getting there late is that he did not know what was going on, and when he returned to the canteen, he found that as soon as they saw him, people jumped five steps away, leaving him in a fog. Then he saw a group with Zhan Bei Tian standing in the middle of the canteen room: “What are you doing?” Why won’t you go inside the canteen?”

As soon as the team around Zhan Bei Tian saw Mu Yi Fan they came over and pushed him a few steps away.

Although they didn’t quite believe that Mu Yi Fan is a zombie, they don’t dare get too close to Mu Yi Fan for security reasons.

At the moment Zhan Bei Tian saw Mu Yi Fan, his face relaxed: “No, you go to canteen first.”

Mu Yi Fan looked at the people around him incredulously, carrier the meal to the usual seat to eat. As soon as he left, Zhan Bei Tian’s aggressive gaze swept through the crowd, cold-scolding them: “If anyone in the team speak of this, they’ll pack up and get kicked out of this group.”

Everyone was too scared to make a sound.

Xiang Guo waved back at them: “Let’s continue with dinner.”