Chapter 132- Really truly bent

That evening, after dinner Mu Yi Fan and Zhan Bei Tian, he slipped into Zheng Guo Zong’s room.

Zheng Guo Zong saw Mu Yi Fan come in and immediately ridiculed him: “You did not have another awkward time with Major General Zhan, and you’re just coming here to hide from him.”

“No.” Mu Yi Fan smiled and sat next to Zheng Guo Zong and asked, “Where’s Qing Tian?”

“He’s playing in Mao Yu and Lu Lin’s room and he’ll be back later.”

Zheng Guo Zong glanced at him: “Do you have something to ask me?” Mu Yi Fan awkwardly scratched his head and coughed awkwardly: “That… The last time you told me, when I was. Kissed, my chest jumped so hard, and after being kissed, I was very happy with all kinds of thoughts and that means I like someone, right?”

“Yes.” Zheng Guo Zong smiled at him: “What? Did you find yourself liking Major General Zhan? If you’re not sure that you like him, you just imagine if you’re going to change the person in the kiss to another person, do you still feel that way?”

Mu Yi Fan immediately thought about kissing Rong Yan and seemed to feel nothing.

Zheng Guo Zong saw him remaining silent, and he thought that he couldn’t imagine, and said, “Well, you look at me, you think it’s me, you…”

As soon as Mu Yi Fan heard, the imaginary object in his head immediately became Zheng Guo Zong, and he immediately shuddered, and quickly interrupted him: “Stop, stop, stop, don’t disgusting me.”

When his imaginary object was Rong Yan, he felt that he could not kiss any more, and if he had changed to Zheng Guo Zong, he would have been less likely to kiss, and whatever was happy as was now unhappy.

Zhan Guo Xiong laughed: “This rabbit, I don’t hate you, you’re abandoning me.”

Mu Yi Fan laughed and got up and left Zheng Guo Zong’s room.

The reason he was looking for Zheng Guo Zong was simple, just to make sure he didn’t really like Zhan Bei Tian.

Back in the room, Mu Yi Fan heard the sound of water in the bathroom, his ears rose like a puppy.

He saw that Zhan Bei Tian was not in the room, and he was thinking that he must be showering in the bathroom, suddenly, he felt an itch which hit h hard.

In particular, he suddenly thought of the wet dream that he had made some time ago, so, he wanted to peek inside the big wet light in the mind, it became even worse.

Mu Yi Fan saw the bathroom door was covered, and he hesitated, then he gently reached out, pushed the bathroom door open ten centimeters wide gap, and then secretly looked inside.

The shower place is behind the door, and from the gap he cannot see the shower, fortunately, there is a mirror on the wall, and it can reflect all the view of the bathroom, which naturally also includes the person in the bath.

Because he unable to use the nozzle because there was no running water, Zhan Bei Tian had to sit on a small stool and pour water on himself with two buckets of water in front of him.

Mu Yi Fan immediately noticed the majestic part between Zhan Bei Tian’s legs, which was very much in contention with Zhan Bei Tian, but he also strangely felt that his chrysanthemums was a little sore.

He could not help but reach out to touch his ass, and he remember that he once heard people say that homosexual sex one gets inserted from behind, then he later went looking for supplies, he was not by the went to the love supply shop, came back with a lubricant?