Chapter 133- What do you want to do?

After a night, Mu Yi Fan recognized his feelings.

Instead of sitting far from Zhan Bei Tian at breakfast in the morning, instead he took Mao Yu’s position at the table, who is sitting next to Zhan Bei Tian, and happily eating breakfast with The Male Protagonist.

Mao Yu was not unhappy, anyway, it’s just eating location doesn’t matter, sitting everywhere is the same.

After breakfast, Zhan Bei Tian told Mao Yu to bring Wu Jing Heng, and then he took Mu Yi Fan to the hall where they usually discuss things.

Mu Yi Fan wondered, “Why did you ask me here?”

Zhan Bei Tian mused and did not answer his words, and soon Mao Yu and Wu Jing Heng came into the hall.

The two saluted Zhan Bei Tian: “Major General.”

Zhan Bei Tian motioned them to sit down and go straight to the topic: “Did Rong Xue go out yesterday after everyone was told they could leave the apartment block and hang out?”

“Yes she went out.” Wu Jing Heng said: “She went to see the woman who usually came to find her, and then the powered woman entertained her at home for a big meal, followed by a bag of fruit, lots of cosmetics and several sets of brand clothes.”

Mu Yi Fan heard this here, suddenly he felt that yesterday Zhan Bei Tian gave everyone a day off not Ina useless gesture, but it was done so that Rong Xue can go out to meet the powered female l.

Zhan Bei Tian stared at him: “Who is this powered woman?”

“It’s just the leader of a small team, it’s not doing that good.” he said.

Zhan Bei Tian said: “Don’t you think it’s suspicious that there are so many supplies she is delivering even if she is not that good?”

Wu Jing Heng was worried that Zhan Bei Tian thought he was doing a bad job, and he quickly said, “I was suspicious, so when I came back from Rong Xue yesterday, I went to check the background of the powered woman, and she had so many supplies because someone sent her something from time to time.”

“Who sent it?”

“It’s a male man on the other side of the villa area, and it seems like there a relationship between them,” he said.

Zhan Bei Tian looks cold: “Villa area?”

Wu Jing Heng looked at Mu Yi Fan next to Zhan Bei Tian: “It’s the villa area run by Mr. Zhuang Zi Yue, and the man who send things is the right man around Zhuang Zi Yue.”

Mu Yi Fan heard this and immediately guessed the story of the recording, and at the same time understood what Zhan Bei Tian meant by bringing him here.

Zhan Bei Tian asked, “What else is there to say?”

“No more.”

Zhan Bei Tian motioned Wu Jing Heng to go out first, and then asked Mu Yi Fan, “What do you think?”

Mu Yi Fan sneered: “The recording pen should have been given to him by Zhuang Zi Yue, who had his lover help to hand it over to Rong Xue, and then Rong Xue would have the opportunity to release the recording in the pen.”

And Rong Xue was always jealous of Rong Yan, so she quietly put the recording pen on Rong Yan, so that a double-edged sword was carved.

Alas!

Zhan Bei Tian was so calm that he must have been assumed that it was Rong Xue as he guessed early on that she only had the opportunity to tuck the recording pen into Rong Yan’s trouser pocket.