Chapter 135- I'm sorry

The woman was holding a recording pen in here and a small eavesdropper.

Chen Yan’s face changed.

Rong Xue’s face was even uglier, especially at the thought of the conversation of her and Chen Yan just outside the apartment building, when she thought of what she said her face of almost went pale. She looked back, her face grimaced, and she stared angrily at the woman: “You stole this thing from me!”

The woman did not speak, and looked at her expressionless. “I did not put it on you.”

Wang Jiu snickered out loud.

Rong Xue’s angry face turned to Wang Jiu.

“When I held you down and said the last word, and I put it on you while you weren’t paying attention,” Wang Jiu said.

“You…”

Mao Yu took the recording pen from the woman and asked, “Young Miss Rong Xue, do you think this pen is familiar?”

Chen Yan and Rong Xue looked to the recording pen held by Mao Yu.

How is it they might not be familiar with it? This is the recording pen she stuffed into Rong Yan’s pants.

Mao Yu presses PLAY.

Then Wang Jiu’s voice was heard throughout the room: “Isn’t it nice to see Rong Yan kicked out of the team?”

Hearing this sound, Rong Xue’s eyes flashed with panic.

This is her conversation with Wang Jiu in the stairwell.

The voice in the recording is not very loud, but it can be heard by those near, and it didn’t take long for someone to shout, “Rong Xue, there’s a Young Miss named Chen who came to you.”

Later, in the recording’s Wang Jiu said another, and Rong Xue exclaimed, “Then you go and say it.”

Then there was a sound of footsteps, and behind him, Rong Xue walked out of the apartment building to talk to Chen Yan.

The recording was ended there and Mao Yu turned it off.

Rong Xue, who was heard her voice in the recording pen confessing to setting up his sister, looked strange.

Rong Yan face was very chilling.

Ron Mother looked disbelief at Rong Xue.

She really didn’t think it was her little girl who framed her eldest daughter. “Ron Xue, why did you do this? Don’t you know that Yan Yan is your sister ah! Why did you frame your sister?

Ron Mother looked at Rong Xue with a sad face.

Rong Xue clenched her lips tightly and she didn’t at Rong Mother angry and sad face. Rong Mother saw her daughter not explaining, it was like the recording said everything, and that is even more chilling, she stepped forward to grab Rong Xue’s hand, and started crying: “Rong Xue, you say it ah, what did Yan do to you? Why did you frame your sister like this? Why did you want for to her to be kicked out?”

Rong Xue grabbed Rong Mother’s arm, and pushed her off

Rong Mother almost fell to the ground, but luckily, Rong Yan’s quick hand held up Rong Mother: “Mom, are you all right?”

Rong Mother wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes, waved her hands and said, “I’m fine, I’m all right.”

Rong Xue saw the mother-daughter sentimental picture was very dazzling, she sarcastically said: “You said why I against Rong Yan, then I will tell you, this is because you gave all the maternal love to her, but I what about me, what did you give me? When I was seven years old, I went to primary school, only to know that I still have a biological mother? Have you come to see me in all the years since you left?”