Chapter 137- The last words of dying

On the top floor of the apartment complex, Mu Yi Fan stood at the window, looking out of the window at the dark night, while noting that there was no car downstairs driving into the neighborhood.

Does not know how long he stood there, still he did not see the community door movement, then look back at the wall clock, is already 9:05, he cannot stop being anxious. It has been 11 hours since Zhan Bei Tian left the villa building, but has not been seen since Zhan Bei Tian said he would be back.

However, he knew in his mind where Zhan Bei Tian had gone.

Mu Yi Fan thought of it and his eyebrows tightened.

Today he thought of a method for Rong Xue to admit that the recording pen was her doing stuffing into Rong Yan’s trouser pocket, just to think that Rong Xue would leave the team and not make anything happen again.

However, the departure of Rong Xue is tantamount to Zhan Bei Tian’s surveillance, so Zhan Bei Tian will not let go of Rong Xue go so easily.

However, Rong Xue did learn a lesson, and as for what the outcome would be, he had long anticipated that it would be the end of Rong Xue’s games without a death or injury.

Mu Yi Fan looked at the direction of the apartment block door, still he did not see a car back.

Thinking about whether to wait for him to come back or go to sleep again, suddenly, a dark shadow landed above the roof and stopped in front of his window.

Terrified Mu Yi Fan jumped back two steps, and when it was clear that the dark shadow was a man outside, and the red eyes exposed on top of the mask were ferocious, his first reaction was he turned and ran to the door.

Immediately after, there was a bang, the window and window guardrail was cracked by the other side ability and then used the power, hit the direction of the door.

Mu Yi Fan had just opened the door a small part, and immediately felt a strong wind blowing behind him.

After that, no matter how hard he pulled, he could not open, the door is like pulled with resistance of the other of the door, as long as it is a little open, and will be closed.

Mu Yi Fan had to give up opening the door, anyway, the glass blasting certainly caught the attention of the guard soldiers, as long as he held up for some time, the patrol soldiers below will catch up.

He turned to face the black shadow that came in from the window, and saw the shadow came in by making the body rise in the air, which was a feat that could be by only the wind-powered people.

Mu Yi Fan stared at the red eyes, and the other side’s dark eyes and upper body breath made him feel very familiar, especially the breath, which soon reminded him of a certain man.

Mu Yi Fan bit his lips, and he glanced at the silver spear placed on the corner of the wall, then he quietly moved his steps over there, and he slowly spit out three words from his mouth: “Zhuang-Zi-Yue.”

The man flashed his target in his red eyes, and did not seem to have expected the other side to guess that it was him.

Mu Yi Fan took advantage of the other side’s stunned demeanor, and he quickly ran to the corner, smoothly got the silver spear breaking the sad silence he asked: “Why? Why are you trying to kill me? You’re going to kill me before I die, right?”

Black shadow was not hiding identity, he pulls the black mask, revealing handsome face, coldly tone voiced his name word by word, such as when one is spitting the name of an enemy: “Mu- Yi – Fan.”