Dick

—————————————————————
Nobody's POV
————————————————————-

Camilo continued massaging y/n but he was also giving him small hickeys on the back of his neck. Camilo can hear the pleasure tht was coming out of y/N's mouth but he also tried to keep quiet too so Dolores won't hear anything.

Y/N- Camilo....that's enough, I'm fine now~

Camilo- mhm, I know you are right now amor~ I just want to have a little treat that's all...it's been a while

Y/N- y-yeah it has..

y/n said stuttering his words out. He wanted Camilo but he also wanted to sleep after working on the mural and having taht good massage Camilo is giving y/n, Camilo is making it hard for y/n to even push him away. He was feeling pleasure already by Camilo only giving him hickeys.

Camilo- kiss me

Y/N- wa?

Camilo- i hate it when I see you hang out with Andrew y/n...so kiss me

Y/N- wait Camilo where is this coming from?

Y/N said turning around to face Camilo.

Camilo- you didn't think I would get jealous did you?

Y/N- pfft, Camilo-

Camilo- this isn't a joke...kiss me or I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to lift yourself up...

——————
S P I C E😩
——————

Y/N- yea~ I'm getting a little scared Camilo, Andrew is just a friend I will never do those things with him and I will never let him get too close to me. Mi vida, you know I love you right?

Camilo- yea, but now I'm horny so I'm gonna fuck you...

Y/N- wait wait, huh? Ah!

Camilo pushed down y/n onto the bed and pulled down his pants and boxers quickly, revealing y/n's hard 7 inch cock.

Camilo- wow, you look delicious~

Y/N- callate a-amor~

Camilo began to move his hand, up and down on y/n's dick.

Y/N- y-your....mouth...put I-it in~

Camilo- yea yea, lo tengo, amor

Camilo moved his head towards y/n and opened his mouth wide to fit it in.

Y/N- AH~

Camilo started going at a slow pace then he started to bop his head faster, hearing y/n's moans. y/n felt like he was close, so he reached his hands to Camilo's head and began to push him in further. Deep throating y/n's cock. He was a little surprised at first but he took it in.

Y/N- I-I'm...goONA~!

Camilo took his mouth out of y/n and y/n cummed on Camilo's face.

Y/N- sorry....

Camilo- that's alright mi vida. But now it's my turn~

————————————————————

Words: 448

Sorry it's short. I'll try to make the other longer for you guys