I Know / Thirty - Seven

I knew that Pansy fancied her but I never once his my life thought that they were dating. OH MY GOD!! THEY'RE DATING! This moment is too perfect to be broken by me walking into them just to fix my skirt.

And everything hits me.

"She would like it.", the smiles to the table, the girl at the ball in her mind, the uncomfortableness when it comes to Daphne shipping her with Blaise.

Blaise!

I smile to myself as I take another peek at them. Both of them smiling like idiots as Hermione plays with Pansy's now blonde hair while talking to her. I bite my lips and scrunch my eyebrows as I think about Blaise.

Poor bloke, he's gonna be so heartbroken. He hasn't found out yet so I guess he will be fine...

I look back at them.

For now. He will understand about it. He always understands her.

I quickly turned away before I get caught by them and walk back to the hall. I realized halfway through that I still have burns on my skirt. I wave my wand at the back of skirt, muttering indications under my breath and they disappeared.

I exhale slowly as I walk in but I put a smile on my face before I did but it quickly disappeared.

Everyone from the table was gone. And they left me when I needed them, again.

"Oh." I huff, feeling backstabbed as I look around the hall while standing at the spot awkwardly.

"So where's your trick?" the twins walk up to me from their table, behind me.

I turn around to see both of them looking down on me with smiles on their faces.

"You said you'll get us back." Fred mocks, his hands slowly crawling up to my waist and give a squeeze while George smirks and did the same.

They both now look like as they're about to pick me up and take me somewhere that I don't even care where at this point.

"We'll be waiting for your 'revenge', darling." George winked at me and I smiled back at them sarcastically before both of their hands left my waist, leaving me fluttered and walk away.

As they turned their backs on me, I motioned my index finger at their feet to make them trip on their step, but instead I made them fall. My eyes flew wide as I flinched with what I did but laughing it off since everyone is laughing and I don't want to make it obvious that it was me.

"Did you do that?" both of them ask me in unison after they got up.

"No, I didn't. What are you talking about?" I clear my throat as I look around the hall.

They both look at each other and walk out of the hall, but I'm not just gonna make them leave easily with what they just did to me. I use my powers again to make them trip all the way to the entrance of the hall while people in hall laughs eagerly.

I waited for a bit for the twins to be gone first so I can get out of here and go to the library. I'm not going to bothered finding the others.

They're fine on their own without me anyways.

I sigh to myself as I walk upstairs to the first floor. As I got to the door to the library, I was met by Luna who's not wearing any shoes and Neville whose shirt and vest has burnt holes.

"What happened to you lads?" I gasp in shock, "You did that to you, Neville?" I ask as I examined his burnt holes with my wand.

"Umm.." he hesitates, "It was-"