| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 |

Fantastic! He prasied

Twenty heads or more turns to my direction or maybe to glare at my phone immediately the sound left it while I hesitantly pause the Candy crush game to look at the men in the meeting room.

Oh fuck! I never knew it'd be that loud.

The room grew silent as every one waits patiently for what'd happen. Like anyone would dare scold me.

"Go on." I order with a bored tone turning off my phone before placing my feet on the table.

"As I was saying before the childish interruption...." Salvatore continues speaking, staring daggers into my head when he saw me wriggle my toes at him.

Wait! Did he just call me childish? I'm definitely not going to hear the end of this from Dad when we finally get home.

"As the vipers and the most deadliest Mafia in the whole of America, we have to be strong! To never let out guard down. To stay strong! To avoid any distraction....." I internally groan. I've been hearing all this since I was a kid that I can recite everything he's saying word for word.

But that wasn't the reason I was so restless. I haven't released in weeks and it's killing me. My body was extremely sensitive these days and I was easily angered and this boring meeting was doing nothing to help my situation.

My fingers itch to continue the game on my phone but I just place it on the table while Salvatore smirks at my inconvenience when I kept shifting in my seat. That little fucker! He's mostly the cause of this.

I continue to watch how he pace around the board, how his full plump lips moves, how his veiny strong arms and hands that I know the energy they possess mark regions on the board, giving orders and setting priorities right. Father sure knows what he was doing when he made him my partner.

He's definitely good at planning wars or attacks while I'm just– you know –the one who gives orders about offenders. One thing I like about him is that he doesn't like to get his hands dirty, he's always careful about attacks and he makes sure if someone needs to kill, it definitely wasn't going to be him. But that was what I lived for. I live to kill.

"–many FBI agents and the police are on our case now due to the mistake Arianna made on the last mission." He says, trying to intimidate me with his stare but I just shrug, acting nonchalant.

"I mean, the officer was acting all bitchy so I had to put three bullets down his throat." I reply bored bringing my knee to my chest, smiling when the men around the table tensed.

I like knowing the effect I have on people.

He facepalms, turning on the projector. An image of a man shows up immediately on the wall and I just picked up my phone not caring to look at the picture.