CHAPTER 32

Damon, myself and some people around the bar all had a shot glass in front of us ready to be consumed the fastest. Elena hasn't drank anything apart from water or juices cause 'someone needs to be sober.'

"Ready....Go!" Bree sounds off.

We all down it but I am the first to bring my empty shot glass down to the top first. "That's three!" I applaud myself and smirk. I turn to Damon who seems to be sulking. "Do you need a bib, Dames?" I tease him. I hear my twin laugh in the background.

He smiles sarcastically at me. "Sorry I can't unhinge my jaw like a snake to consume alcohol."

I rolled my eyes, the feeling of three shots are starting to affect me slowly. My body feels more warmer, I like it-I miss it. "Whatever. All righty. Who's next?" I asked around the group around us. I drummed my fingers lightly as I looked at Bree with an innocent face. "Another round, Bree?"

"Honey, you should be n the floor." One of the women of my other side said to me.

I smirked, "Well, my tolerance is wayyy up here." I lifted myself off the seat a little bit as my hand went to the air emphasizing my point.

Soon enough I was failing at a game of pool with this blonde chick but finally made a shot. "YEss!" I threw my hands in the air- obviously drunk at this point in time. The bad thing is my phone rang but my fingers already pressed answer as I didn't check the caller's name.

"Hello? Natasha??" Jenna's voice exploded through my phone- well in reality it was normal volume.

"Jenna hey!" I slurred as I brought jacket closer to me searching for my twin sister. Where is she???

"Where are you and Elena? What is that? Is everything okay?" She kept spitting out questions.

At this point I sobered up a bit where I actually have a conscious."Wait. I-I can't hear you. Everything's fine." I spotted Elena and grabbed up away from her own game and outside. I went to take a step put trip over my own foot and hit my head causing me to see stars. The phone slipped out of my hand as I went onto my back.

Elena tried catching me but ended up not doing so as the last thing I heard was muffled urgings of help before I let the darkness take me for a sweet short while.

The first thing I felt was both of my knees hurt from my fall along with my back that was against an cold surface, I could still smell a hint of food in the air but it was faint. A groan emitted through my lips as I sat up, a sharp pain spread from my head, immediately my hand flew up to it to try reassuring my pain.

"Nat, are you okay?" Elena urged, earning a nod from me.

"Yeah, just a head ache." I looked around us to see we were by a gate with tall contain pipes. "What are we doing here?"

"We were kidnaped by this vampire. I don't know where he is right now or Damon." She had panicked eyes that were frequently looking around as she explained to me in hushed words, as if she were afraid to get caught.

I was about to assure her we were going to be okay, footsteps starting to approach us. Our heads snapped in the direction of the noise to see a familiar figure approach us, soon enough it was Damon we saw. My body relaxed beside Elena as I thought we were saved- how cliché that is- I didn't even see the guy hiding preparing to attack Damon until it was too late.

"Damon, no!!" Elena screamed at him to stop but it was too late, the guy hit Damon in the head with a lead pipe. Damon fell to the ground easily, grunting at the powerful impact. The blonde guy didn't stop there, he kept whacking at Damon's leg mercilessly as multiple sounds of bones cracking rang into the air. He started pouring gasoline on him as Damon laid on the ground coughing in pain.