Chapter 22: What Would Happen If You Gather A Bunch Of Idiots Together?

(A/N:Mina's meme reaction is actually accurate in this chapter xD. Anyways!!! LONG update for you all)

Sana slowly opened her eyes to the ray of the lights hitting her face. She grumbled lazily then faced the opposite side but blinked when she bumped onto something, she raised her hand and slowly felt what she just bumped into. It was soft hehe... Really soft.

-"Yah... This is literally not the time for this. I just woke up"

Sana looked up with her perverted grin and met Tzuyu's irritated look and blushing face but she didn't care, she continued what she was doing making Tzuyu blush further more. Tzuyu slapped her hand away from her chest then sighed before taking Sana into her arms, for her to stay still.

-"It's the weekend, we should enjoy it at it's max" - Sana said with a giggle and Tzuyu sighed.

-"Well...sleeping is what I call enjoying the weekends" -Tzuyu answered back and Sana looked up at her before leaving a kiss on her neck.

-"You aren't wrong but y'know... There's no one around right now, and since we were too tired yesterday to do anything. I think morning sex is the best way to welcome the day" - Sana smirked and Tzuyu finally looked down but she looked at her with dead eyes.

-"I can't believe some people at school think you are innocent. You are far from being innocent. Your mind is clouded with nasty things" - Tzuyu shook her head and Sana gentky slapped her chest.

-"Hey you are dating me"

-"I know... Surprising I tell you" - Tzuyu joked and Sana laughed at that because she know Tzuyu actually don't mean it. The secret of a good relationship is to know how to take a joke and how to not overreact on it. Well there's a lot more thing to do for a relationship to work but that one is part of it. - "but for real tho. What are we going to do today"

-"I don't know... I just really want to stay in bed with you. I was not really joking earlier..." - Sana answered and kept leaving small kisses along Tzuyu neck down to her collarbone. Tzuyu just let her do so and closed her eyes.

Sana slowly moved her hand up into Tzuyu's shirt and stopped on her stomach, slowly caressing her skin there with her thumb. Sana kissed Tzuyu's jawline before slowly moving up until she was face to face with her girlfriend. They both looked at each other in the eyes before smiling sweetly. Tzuyu leaned in to capture her lips and Sana happily let her handle it. Now it was just the two of them in their little world, making out on the bed, early in the morning while some person would rather go back to sleep but they don't care, this was the perks of being in a relationship. Waking up beside your lover and receiving a sweet kiss the moment you open your eyes.

Tzuyu smiled in between kisses as Sana slowly moved up on top of her without breaking it. Tzuyu also slowly moved her hand up Sana's back toward her neck and gently brushed her hair on the side. When Tzuyu broke the kiss, Sana let out a wine but it soon turned into a small moan when Tzuyu began kissing and sucking down her neck.

Sana breathed heavily as Tzuyu moved up using her elbow to get better access so now it was like Sana was sitting on her lap.

Tzuyu looked up at Sana and grinned when she saw Sana's expression (her favorite one). So without warning she flipped their position and let Sana be under her which earned a small gasp from her girlfriend. Sana looked up at her still a bit red and Tzuyu smirked before leaning in for another heated kiss as the younger girl slowly moved her hand up and down her girlfriend's thigh and brought it up around her waist.

-"Hum" - Sana uttered when Tzuyu withdrew from the kiss and immediatly began to move down on her neck, her collarbone, her shoulder and then...

DING DONG