Obsessed Deer

"Well lead the way handsome!"

Louis was flustered, but also a bit annoyed at your energy. He led you outside all the way to the limo that was waiting for you two.

Louis opened the limo door for you, gesturing that you should go in first. "Get in already."

"Sure thing."

The inside of the limo had bright purple lights, soft comfy seats and alcohol bottles laying on some of the front seats. And the driver was a tall lion. Louis entered the limo and closed the door, admiring some of the scenery.

Louis then told the driver you guys were ready and told him the location. "So while we wait... Why did you come here? Like the school?"

"I didn't really have a choice Louis, I actually didn't wanna come here."

He raised an eyebrow. "Why's that?"

"Well this is the third time that I've moved schools, and I just don't like being away from home, I'm not that sociable."

Louis moved closer to you. "Well from what I've witnessed I think you are sociable, just in your own weird way."

"Thanks? I guess?"

Louis chuckled. "Do you drink?"

"Um no, I don't sorry."

"No need to be sorry, I get it."

Louis crossed his legs and wrapped his arm around you.

"Louis, what are you doing?"

He glanced at you. "What? I'm just a little cold."

"It's hot in here though-"

"Shhh!"

It was silent for a bit, Louis was heavy breathing and his body was starting to tense up.

It caught your attention. "You ok? You gonna pass out-"

Louis quickly shot to the ground and threw up.

"DAMN LOUIS! Am I really that ugly?"

Louis wiped his mouth with his sleeves. "What? No I am just nerv- Sick!"

"Ok? Then why did you wanna come to a restaurant?"

Louis didn't reply, the driver stopped and checked up on Louis. "You ok back there Louis?!"

"No! I threw up! Pull into this parking lot..."

"Got it sir!"

----

Jack POV: Louis is probably gonna kill him, last time I talked to Louis was when I accidentally fell on him! And he wasn't happy in the slightest. I should really go up to legoshi and help him out, he is just so emotional now then he's ever been...

"Hey buddy!"

"Hi jack..."

Gosh, he looks dead in that bed almost. Has he even changed into different clothes yet? He kinda stinks... And I doubt that is what Y/N smells like, Y/N smells like roses and the weird soap that the schools gives us. Meanwhile legoshi smells like dirt and wet dog... Ew!

"Legoshi, have you taken a shower yet?"

"No..."

To no ones surprise he hasn't...

I started rubbing in between his ears, trying my hardest to keep him somewhat alive. "Maybe you should come hang out with us, you seem bored and... Sad."