☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 7

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

SOMEHOW, all six children arrived at the house a few minutes apart from the other. Yet, no one wished to enter the house and face the horrible truth.

"Remus is always in charge," pointed out one of the Dumbledore children. "He should go in first."

Remus Dumbledore was not even given a chance to open his mouth before the door of the largest house in Elder Folk opened.

A man came out and recognized the six children surrounding the house.

Six children looked so different than how they did a couple of years ago. Six children that looked much more different than how they did a couple of years ago - a time when they were forced to wear uniforms to make their father happy.

"Hello children," he welcomed them with a nod.

Somehow, in a way that none of the children nor could I explain, they ended up all sitting at the same table they used to sit at for the three meals a day all those years ago.
Somehow, in a way that none of the children could explain and neither can I, they found themselves in an awkward and silent situation. 

At least, it was silent until the one at the head of the table started speaking. 

A child let go of his fork gently and listened to his father. That was what Hound March always did when he was younger and that was what he was doing even now, years later. 

The youngest child in the family continued playing with his food. That was what Hound December always seemed to do. Maybe it was a tactic he inherited along with the powers he got that nobody asked for. 

Three children followed the one who was deemed the leader when they were younger.  Those Hounds were July, September, and November. 

The final and sixth Hound was previously deeming herself as the Invisible Seven. Her younger self thought it fit her powers and the way she was treated back then.
So, she continued eating because she knew her foster father could not give two shits. At least, that is how she put it as she grew up.

It was a dinner similar to many they had before at this very same table. Yet, there was one big difference I am wondering if you can spot in the memory I am about to narrate to you...

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

They were seven children, way before what happened to Hound April.

I know that you are most probably curious about what happened to Hound April - otherwise known as Pandora Maizie Dumbledore - but that is a story that will not be told now. What happened to Hound April is a story for another time.