☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 10

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

MARY was in a business meeting with her business manager and her lawyer. To be precise, the actress was in an online meeting with her two best friends. 

Although it was an important meeting, she was not in the silence of her childhood home. The reason behind that is that she knew there was a probability that either her siblings or her father would disrupt the meeting. 

Mary was in a business meeting with her business manager and her lawyer. To be precise, children, the actress was in an online meeting with her two best friends. 

Although it was an important meeting, children, the famous actress found herself in a local and quiet cafe. 

"Would you like anything?" asked the waitress. 

It was an important meeting, but she was not in the silence of her childhood home. The reason behind that is that she knew there was a probability that either her siblings or her father would disrupt the meeting. 
Instead, she thought a local and quiet cafe would be a much better option. 

"No, thank you," Mary smiled at her before plugging in one of her AirPods and looking back at the screen of her laptop, after making sure the speaker. She pressed the join button and welcomed her fellow friends. 

"Mary? You hear us!" Maria screamed.

"AirPods!" Mary reasoned with her lawyer. "For the love of good movies, please no screaming."

"Just making sure," smiled her lawyer as she leaned back to her chair. 

Dorcas-Quinn Meadows joined the call. 

"Should we talk business?"

"You are my manager, after all," shrugged Mary. "Let's talk business."

Surprisingly, no one annoyed her throughout the meeting, even though the cafe did have some customers who stared. It was as if the universe wanted to be with her. 

Although it was an important meeting with her lawyer and manager, she was not in the silence of her childhood home. The reason behind that is that she knew there was a probability that either her siblings or her father would disrupt the meeting. 
Instead, she thought a local and quiet cafe would be a much more suitable option. 

She was proven right when by the end of the meeting, she was surprised that it went swiftly without any interruptions.

She was honestly delighted for that wonderful fact.

But there is a discovery that happened during the meeting - all of a sudden, in fact. A discovery that made Mary happy for her manager.

She also found out something new by the end of the meeting. Dorcas-Quinn Meadows, her own manager, had found herself a girlfriend while Mary was away in Elderfolk.