☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 11

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

REMEMBER a sincere moment between two characters?

The door of his hotel room opened and he turned around, knowing exactly who it was. That was why he immediately hugged her and kissed her forehead.

As she closed the door, he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You're clingy," she chuckled, turning around to face him.

"I just love you," he said.

"I love you too, but what's up?" asked Lily, a knowing smile on her face.

"Jo called panicked after what she assumes she failed a test."

"Want me to talk to her?"

"She does have a liking to you."

"Even though I saw her only once?"

"She likes you," he shrugged.

"I can list another person who likes me."

"No, no, no," James snuggled his face in her neck. "I love you. There's a difference."

"Of course," she said.

"Need me to remind you of the difference?" he asked.

"I have to talk to your sister," she said, running inside the room and grabbing her boyfriend's laptop.

"Jo can wait!" he ran after her, making both of them fall on the bed in a fit of laughter. 

How about we follow that lovely couple once more? I think, and do hope, you enjoy the storytelling, children. 

"I know you don't like Elder Folk that much, but want to take a tour around it?"

"Taking a tour of the childhood home I already know like the back of my hand?" he questioned him. 

"Then how about giving your boyfriend a tour?"

She looked at him and those slight puppy-dog eyes of his with the pouty lips, and she ended up unable to resist the charm. 

She grabbed his hand and lead him outside, showing him the good points of Elder Folk. 

"Any good memories?" he asked her as he swung their intertwined hands. 

She snickered as a certain memory entered her mind...

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

"Lily?" asked Regulus as they searched for her.

"Liliana! Come out! Please?" worried a thirteen-year-old Pandora, hoping that if she used the full name the girl would come out.