☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 16

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

"Sirus?" Mary asked, dressed up in a new suit. "Where were you?"

"Trapped in a wall with Lily and you would not guess who," said Sirius, building up some suspense.

"Pandora, being Pandora, is here," pointed out Remus. "Just tell us because we do not have time for suspense."

"Mom is alive," Lily said. "James is with her back at the house."

"What?!"

"She's alive, but we have to tell you something."

The two siblings explained to the rest of the Dumbledore children what had happened. By the end of the talk, somehow by a miracle, all Dumbledore agreed on one thing.

They had to attack their father.

"How are we going to do that?" asked Pandora, trying to stop the grin growing on her face.

"Stop acting like you haven't wanted that to happen for a very long time," Remus rolled his eyes.

"Bingo," she grinned, letting the grin happen.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'd rather the world didn't fucking end!" Alden added.

"We won't let that happen," Lily assured.

"That is hope," Mary said.

"Hope is useful sometimes," Lily said, ignoring Mary's smirk.

"Well, we have to-"

"Hounds? Hounds, are you there?"

That was coming from the only walkie-talkie that Albus Dumbledore gave the children, specifically his eldest son.

"Shit," Remus muttered. 

"What are we going to do?" Mary panicked. 

"Stay calm?" Alden suggested with a shrug. 

"I don't think that will work," Pandora pointed out.

"Why are we acting like itty children?" asked Remus. "We are almost about to hit our thirties for fuck's sake!"

"Excuse me!" Sirius exclaimed. "We are twenty-seven! Also, we look like we are at the beginning of our twenties."

"Let's talk about age later," Lily said, trying to gather all her siblings together. "We have to find a way to fight our own father."

"Lily's right," Regulus agreed. "Anyone got any ideas?" 

"I have one," someone said. "It's more of a fact than an idea."

All seven children turned around and looked at their very own father, Albus Dumbledore.

"You cannot hide from me," said Albus Dumbledore, a certain gleam in his eyes that definitely meant they were in trouble. "I am your father. I know all your whereabouts."