Chapter Two

"I'm whose girlfriend now?" You ask, confused at what Toph just said.

"No one's" Aang quickly answers before his earth-bending friend exposes him.

"But you said that she...hmph"

Aang quickly places his hand on Toph's mouth, shutting him up.

"Hey beautiful, the name's Sokka" your face heats up as the said boy flirts with you.

Katara rolls her eyes at Sokka, before turning her gaze to you.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Katara, this is Toph, my brother, Sokka, and we are Aang's friends"

You nod and smile at her, meanwhile panicking on the inside.

You are sitting here with your favorite, even though you don't understand why Toph is a boy.

But, you can't help but be excited about being in your favorite show.

"I'm happy that you are awake, now, you can help me save the world!"

Aang exclaims getting closer to you, and holding your hands, with a hopeful gaze in his eyes.

"Save the world?" You repeat but in a confused manner.

"Yeah, Master Gyatso said that every avatar has a guide to help them in their journey" Aang's expression suddenly turns into a sad one.

"If we didn't escape, we could have kept everyone safe"

Your eyes soften at the airbender's boy, before placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, we will get through this together" you comfort him.

Actually, You need someone to comfort you.

Helping the avatar save the world? Yeah...no.

You are pretty sure Aang is going to do great on his own without your help anyways.

"Can I feel your face?" Toph asks all of a sudden, making you approve.

"Yeah, sure"

The moment the dark-haired boy's hands touch your face, Aang and Sokka stare in jealousy.

After a few minutes of tracing his fingers across your face, Toph pulls back with a big smile on his face.

"You are so beautiful unlike Katara"

Toph compliments you and insults the water-bending girl who hits him in the face with water.

"Thank you" you mumble.

First Sokka, now Toph.

Getting flirted with and complemented by two of your favorite characters is such a dream come true.

Can't cut off your train of thought.

"Hey, do you want to train together, you always have been a better Airbender than me" you gulp at the boy's request.

"Of course, I don't mind, but it is getting dark and we probably should all go to sleep" you point out.

"(Y/n) is right, we should all get some rest," Katara says, pulling Aang away from you.

For some reason...you feel like she is jealous of your and Aang's friendship.

Which is kind of cute and uncomfortable at the same time because, in the end, she will marry Aang.

"(Y/n) can sleep beside me, I'm good at making tents" Sokka states, looking at you.

"No, she is my best friend, so she is going to sleep beside me!" The young avatar exclaims.

"I already made a good tent for her and me, Twinkle toes," Toph says pointing at the huge tent made out of rock.

Feeling that there is an upcoming fight, between the boys, Katara cuts in.

"She will sleep beside me and that's final"

For some reason...you feel like you are forgetting something.

༄༄༄𖦹༄༄༄

While sleeping peacefully beside Katara, Toph starts shouting.

"Something is coming towards us!"

You quickly get up and so does the others.

"What is it?" Aang inquires

"I think it is an avalanche but also not an avalanche" Toph mumbles.

"Your perception is frightening" Sokka mocks.

However, you remember this episode.

The one where Azula, Ty Lee, and Mai come to hunt down team Avatar.

"We need to leave now" you utter out.

But, strangely enough, unlike in the episode, the thing like an avalanche arrives.

The moment Azula and her friends exit the transport machine, your eyes widen slightly.

Azula, Ty Lee, and Mai are all males.

If you already preach Azula as a queen but having her as a male is another story.

The young fire nation prince smirks when his amber sinister eyes land on you.

"I see that the guider has finally woken up"