Thirty-three |Tackled

•••ANGELICA•••

It's 9am now and I'm trying to get out of bed. I need to get into my office today.

One tattooed hand is trapping me down to bed. I tried to pry him off without waking him. I think he is awake he is just trying to piss me off. I won't let him.

So I gave up. Me. I gave up.

Weird.

I started to trace his tattoos on his arm. Butterflies. Gun. Lines. Words. They were covering his scars. I had tattoos myself too.

But not this many.

I traced his arm. I found one sensitive spot and pressed on it harshly. I heard grunt in pain from behind me but his arm stayed around me.

"Okay sleeping beauty we need to get changed." I said as I tried to get his arm off of me.

"What about no." Angel said in his morning voice and I could have melt on spot. He brought me closer with his arm.

"Aren't you a cuddly bear?" teasing is my favourite thing to do.

"No to other people but to you why not?" How the fuck can he give me answer to every question?

Okay violence it is. I started to get closer to him till I was on top of him.

"Good morning." I said with smile.

" I know what you're about to do and you're going down with me." He said as he rolled himself off a bed with me.

We fell on a ground. He thought this over since I was bellow him. His pillow was behind my head so I wouldn't hit it against ground.

He was hovering over me with smirk. I couldn't kinda move since his smart ass needed to wrap me in sheets.

"Good morning to you too sweetheart." He said as he kissed my forehead and got off of me.

"I hate you." I said to him as he walked towards bathroom.

"Come on you love me. Don't deny it." He yelled from bathroom.

I do love you.

Shut the fuck up inner voice.

I got out of sheet and threw them on the bed where my maids will make them. I got into bathroom and brushed my teeth. I need to look professional today.

I walked into my closet where I saw Angel standing there picking a suit. He was holding two in front of him. I pointed at one of them and he nodded.

I got into one suit dress that was going to almost my knees. I strapped black heels on my feet and little mini gun to my tight. I put a little make up on me and brushed my hair into a high ponytail. Happy with my look I grabbed a purse and went out of my closet now also Angels closet.

I saw him sitting on a couch furiously typing into his phone.

"Ready?" He asked me as he heard my heels echoing down a hallway.

"Yeah come on Alessia and Matteo are waiting downstairs."

He nodded and stood up. He slightly smirked as he saw my outfit.

"Getting ideas mister?" I asked.

"Always." He said as his hand went on my lower back.

We went downstairs some guess were there. I'm front of my house there were three black SUV's. We got into one that was driven by Matteo. I had my MacBook with me.

Stocks are just fine. My legal business is running good I guess but I need to go there. I have some papers and meetings today.

"Angelica." Angel said.

"Yeah?" I asked him as I looked at him.

"We need to go back to America for ball plus my other shipment and two bases were blown up." He said.

"Fuck. Today we need to go to main base we should have some info on Russians and their location. I can call my pilot that we need to go to America today evening." I told him and he nodded.

We stop in front of my company. It had many offices. It was a tall building in black tinted windows. My office was a top one. I got out of car and Angel put his hand on my lower back. I went into building my secretary went to my side.

"Ciao capo." She said respectfully.

"Ciao Emma." I said back.

"Capo your meeting is at 1:30pm is that okay with you?" She asked me.

"Yes." I said and she quickly nodded before going towards her office.

"Why are they scared of you?" Angel asked me.

"Because they know that if they piss me off I will fire them or set them on fire depends on situation and my mood." I answered his question while we went up to my office.

We stopped at a top floor where my office was located. I opened my door smell of roses filled the air. I looked at table. There were bouquets of red roses.

"I think you have a secret lover." Angel said as I walked towards table.

My eyebrows were furrowed.

Who this might be from.

I picked up note that was next to them.

'Can't wait to see you at Ball my little flower.'
-J.H.

Well fuck.

•••••

A/N: so little bit drama just like in my life now cause like I started a war in my family with sarcasm. Applause for that y'all.

Anyways hope you enjoyed this.

Love you all

-your LovelyRoseBlossomm<3