Fourth year begins

September 1st had arrived, Harry already had his shrunken trunk inside his jeans pocket as he lagged behind his parents and the 'almighty, all powerful Boy-Who-Lived' at King's Cross station. As usual his parents had barely even registered the fact that Harry and Rosy existed, which Harry couldn't care less about now.

"Rosy quit pulling my hair, it freakin hurts." Harry cringed as his little sister giggled while yanking on his long messy black locks.

"Go horsey!" Little Rosy chirped in her child-like voice, causing Harry to groan. Harry deliberately slowed down as he watched his parents and his bitch of a brother walk through the barrier. Pulling on his hood of his black hoodie, much to Little Rosy's disappointment, Harry ran into the wall between Platform's 9 and 10. He smiled when he saw the reds and blacks of the Hogwarts Express, but his attention was soon diverted when he heard flashes of cameras and scribbling of quick quills.

Harry sneered at his brother, who was giving pompous poses and blowing kisses at the cameras, he was about to walk off when a certain annoying blonde reporter grabbed his hand wrist and said in a sickly sweet voice, "Harry Potter, Rita Skeeter, how does it feel that your brother, the-boy-who-lived is now finally going to Hogwarts, happy, proud?"

Harry simply stared menacingly at the reporter and said harshly, "No comment, now get your filthy hands off me." With that he shrugged off the reporter's hand walked off to where the Malfoys were standing.

"Lord Malfoy, Lady Malfoy." Harry greeted politely and shook hands with Lucius Malfoy then brushed his lips against Narcissa Malfoy's knuckles when she held it in front of him.

"Harry dear, it is wonderful to see you again. How was your summer." Narcissa said with a film star smile.

"It was enjoyable." Harry responded and flinched when Little Rosy decided to cover his eyes and said in her little girl voice, "Guess who".

When Harry just gently pulled her hands off, Rosy blushed when she saw Narcissa Malfoy smiling at her and hid behind her brother's neck.

"Hello Rosaline." Narcissa said, "Has Harry been good to you?"

Little Rosy giggled and chirped happily, "Yeah!"

"Umm…so where is Elan and Draco?" Harry asked.

"Finally, Potter, I thought you had forgotten about us." A haughty voice said jokingly behind him.

"Elan!" Lucius barked. "Oh right father, Uncle Sev mode activate." Elan smirked while twirling strands of blonde hair.

Lucius just sighed and Narcissa had a small smile on her face, Draco just grinned widely.

"Alright, boys, onboard now." Lucius barked after looking at his pocket watch. Narcissa gave all three of them a big hug, while Lucius shivered at the sentimentality.

"Elan, Harry, please do keep Draco out of trouble, his self control is almost non-existent." Lucius drawled while smirking at his youngest son.

"FATHER!" Draco cried. "Will do, boss." Elan gave a salute, and grabbed the back of Draco's shirt and carried him off.

"Take care, Harry." Narcissa said after giving him one last hug. Harry nodded after shaking hands goodbye with Lucius, sprinted near to where his parents were who were busy with Eric.

"Harry, why were you conversing with the Malfoys?" Lily asked, she felt extremely jealous when she saw Narcissa hugging her baby.

"Who I choose to talk to is none of your business." Harry snapped.

"Don't talk to your mother like that." James said, frowning.

"Mother? Funny, this woman cannot be my mother because it would seem that she doesn't even remember when my birthday is." Harry sneered and turned his attention to his little sister who had watched the heated exchange with wide, innocent green eyes.