Chapter - 45

Hello... 😃
Hi.. 😁

Salam Namaskar... My starry buddies from yours lovely and loving Kajal😘

First of all a big big big thanks to all my bestest readers for yours valuable votes and immense support 🙏🙏🙏☺☺☺

Many of you have seen my new story also, which is kept on halt because I wanna focus on this story of mine for now.... So....

Let's continue
Happy Reading ☺☺☺

******
In the previous chapter, we saw our mighty Raj Saksena has set the stage on fire with his groovy dance moves and also smitten his teen wife🙈 with his new avatar

Now Present....

Kajal was standing like a statue for minutes,Raj is long gone but she's still breathing heavily with the effect of him.

She only knows that how hard she pressed her lips to hold back the moan which is going to escape from her mouth.

She locked the bathroom door and looked at herself in the mirror, she's fully covered in haldi, her face, neck arms, shoulder and even belly too were covered with the yellow paste and the lines of her husband's large fingers.

She shivered a bit when she touched her belly covered with haldi,she remembers who's nearer to it few minutes ago and smiled shyly and put her palms on her face.

She wasn't regretting what happened, she's just shy because this is very new to her.

It's very easy to talk about kiss and being intimate, but when you practically feels it, it was totally different.... Kajal was thinking about this deeply, that how much bold she tried to act in front of him but his first move left her all flushed.

She felt loved and loved his touch on her body, when his large palms were caressing her neck, arms and waist she's feeling a lot if butterflies in her stomach. Surprisingly she wants to feel this amazing feeling again and again and that makes her more shy.

She stripped her clothes and started bathing.

Rubbing the haldi from her body, Kajal thought, "If someone would've told me this 6-7 months ago that I'll be head over heels for him, than i would ve kicked that person... But see me today!!! I never thought that I would feel this much good by someone's touch , that I started to crave for it"

"He's not someone, he's your husband" Mocked her mind.

Kajal smiled cheekingly and nodded murmuring, "Yeah, my beloved husband......

After bathing and thinking about her husband, Kajal changed into a saree. Though it's fully indian wedding environment, so she prefer wearing sarees only... That's what her justification but the reality is that, Raj told her once that she looks more beautiful in sarees.

After putting her sindoor, she smiled looking at her reflection as her face and body is having a natural glow now.
Is it the magic of haldi Or magic of her husband 😉

*****
She joined everyone on the dinner table. Mr. Rogers, Steve, Panchhi and Raj was there.

Still feeling nervous about their intimate session, she choose to sit opposite Raj, but trust me buddies, that was a bad decision 😁😁

She started serving herself but her arms were shaking when she's filling her plate and all of it is happening, because of the intense stare of Raj.

Today, he's not at all a gentleman but actually giving her a fully manly stare.